Cipmox 500mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
Cipmox 500 MG Description
Cipmox 500 capsule is used to treat various types of infections caused by bacteria such as respiratory tract infection, lung infection, infection of tonsils and throat, UTI, skin infections, etc. It
s an antibiotic containing Amoxicillin as its active ingredient. Take this capsule precisely as directed by the doctor. Do not stop taking Cipmox 500 without informing your doctor
- Almox 500mg CapsuleBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 80.26₹ 56.18₹ 5.62/Capsule
- Novamox 500mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 108.69₹ 92.39₹ 6.16/Capsule
- Wymox 500mg CapsuleBy Pfizer Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 113.54₹ 96.51₹ 6.43/Capsule
- Moxinta 500mg CapsuleBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 68.31₹ 58.06₹ 5.81/Capsule
- Blumox 500mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 100.50₹ 85.42₹ 5.69/Capsule
- Mox 500mg CapsuleBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 120.40₹ 102.34₹ 6.82/Capsule
Uses of Cipmox 500 MG
Contraindications of Cipmox 500 MG
- If you are allergic to Amoxicillin or any other ingredients of Cipmox 500 capsule
- If you have a history of any allergic reactions to Penicillins or Cephalosporins
- If you have infectious mononucleosis or glandular fever caused by the Epstein–Barr virus
Side effects of Cipmox 500 MG
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
Precautions and Warnings of Cipmox 500 MG
- Cipmox 500 capsule passes into breast milk and can harm your baby. Hence, you should be cautious, and breastfeeding should be discontinued if any side effects are observed.
Other General Warnings
- You are unable to or have trouble in urinating
- You have kidney problems
- You have glandular fever, you may experience symptoms like fever, extreme tiredness, sore throat and swollen glands
- You experience watery or bloody diarrhoea or fever, even if this occurs days after stopping Cipmox 500, immediately consult a doctor
Mode of Action of Cipmox 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cipmox 500 MG
- Cipmox 500 capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not stop taking this medicine on your own without consulting the doctor.
Interactions of Cipmox 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Cipmox 500 capsule may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines like Allopurinol and Probenecid (used to treat gout), Methotrexate (used to treat a certain type of cancers), medicines like Warfarin and Heparin which are also known as blood thinners or anticoagulants and other antibiotics like Tetracycline used to treat bacterial infections should be used with caution along with Cipmox 500 capsule....
Storage and disposal of Cipmox 500 MG
- Store Cipmox 500 below 25°C in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Please keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Cipmox 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Cipmox 500 capsule used for?
Q: Can I develop an allergic reaction later?
Q: I have a cough, can I take Cipmox 500?
Q: Can Cipmox 500 capsule be taken for loose motion?
Q: I have a terrible toothache can I take Cipmox 500?
Q: I have an allergy to penicillin, can I take Cipmox 500 capsule?
Q: What does inappropriate use of antibiotics mean?
Q: Can I stop taking Cipmox 500 capsule on my own?
Q: Is Cipmox 500 capsule an antibiotic?
Q: What is the dose of Cipmox 500?
Q: Is there any substitute for Cipmox 500?
Q: When should I take Cipmox 500?
- Amoxicillin - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Amoxicillin- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Amoxicillin [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]