Cinod 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Cinod 10 MG Description
Cinod Tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It contains cilnidipine as an active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). It works by suppressing the co
ntraction of blood vessels and thereby reducing blood pressure. The dose and duration of this medicine are decided by your doctor after assessing your condition. You should take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal results. High blood pressure is a critical health condition, if not treated, can affect other organs such as the brain, kidneys and blood vessels. Taking this medicine regularly as prescribed by your doctor along with other lifestyle modifications can help you control your blood pressure better. A few of these modifications include eating a low fat and salt diet, maintaining a healthy weight, regular exercise, limiting alcohol consumption and avoid smoking.
- Clindinol 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.80₹ 76.16₹
- Dilnip 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 180.45₹ 153.38₹
- Twinblock 10mg TabletBy Aprica Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 102.06₹ 86.75₹
- Cilaheart 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 93.02₹ 79.07₹
- Cilnipine 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.19₹ 103.01₹
- Natcocil 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Natco Pharma Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.90₹ 59.41₹
- Cilnikem 10mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 97.75₹
- Cetanil 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 171.20₹ 145.52₹
- Cinod 10mg Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Ajanta Pharma Limited20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 237.00₹ 201.45₹
- Cilny 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 165.00₹ 140.25₹
Uses of Cinod 10 MG
Contraindications of Cinod 10 MG
Side effects of Cinod 10 MG
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Cinod 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart-related problems such as low blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You experience chest pain after taking this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Cinod 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cinod 10 MG
Interactions of Cinod 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affects the way Cinod Tablet works or Cinod itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Especially if you are taking other medicines for lowering high blood pressure, medicines for brain-related disorders, and medicine for the treatment of uneven heart rhythm.
- Inform your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are currently taking or might take to avoid any interaction with this combination of medicine.
Storage and disposal of Cinod 10 MG
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly.