Chymoral Plus Strip Of 15 Tablets
Chymoral Plus tablet is used to manage pain and recover from post-operative wounds, inflammation, fractures, surgeries, soft tissue injuries, and sprains. It is a combination medicine containing diclofenac and trypsin chymotrypsin.
Chymoral plus tablets reduce the pain and inflammation of surgical wounds. It also improves blood circulation and enhances the healing of the wound.
Chymoral Plus should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. The common side effects of the Chymoral Plus tablet are nausea, headache, diarrhoea and dizziness. These are mainly for the short term and fade quickly with time. However, if they persist, contact your doctor immediately.
Uses of CHYMORAL PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Chymoral plus tablet is used to relieve pain, swelling and inflammation associated with various forms of arthritis, sports injuries and other bone, joint and muscle-related disorders.
- For managing pain and swelling associated with post-operative wounds, injuries, fractures, tooth extraction, eye disorders, surgery, stitching, cesarean section, and sprains, it also promotes quick wound healing....
Contraindications of CHYMORAL PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, trypsin, chymotrypsin, or any other ingredient of the Chymoral Plus tablet.
- If you have an ulcer in the stomach or intestine.
- If you have experienced ulcers due to the usage of painkillers.
- If you are in the third trimester of pregnancy.
- If you have severe liver, kidney and heart-related problems.
- If you have experienced allergic reactions such as rashes or swelling upon painkiller use.
Side effects of CHYMORAL PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Swelling of lips and face
Precautions and Warnings of CHYMORAL PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You experience chest pain, shortness of breath, and slurred speech after taking this medicine.
- You have severe liver, kidney or heart disorders such as high blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You have issues related to clotting of blood or related disorders.
- You are an elderly patient with more chances of getting side effects.
- You experience fluid retention and bloating after taking this medicine.
- You have ulcers or vomiting of blood along with stomach contents.
- You are prone to ulcers due to the excessive use of painkillers.
- You are using medicines like Steroids, blood thinners like warfarin, psychiatric medicines and aspirin.
- You have Crohn's disease, characterised by severe diarrhoea, weakness and weight loss.
- You have undergone surgery on any part of the digestive system.
- You have increased liver enzymes and infection in the liver (Hepatitis).
- You have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), characterised by joint pain, rashes, and fever.
- You experience severe allergic skin disorders characterised by redness and scales on the skin or painful rash and blisters (Stevens-Johnson syndrome).
- You experience a severe allergic reaction known as Kounis syndrome, characterised by a heart attack.
- This medicine can mask the disease symptoms if you have any other infections. Be careful.
Directions for Use of CHYMORAL PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Chymoral Plus tablet should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best to take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- It would be best if you did not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of CHYMORAL PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Store Chymoral Plus tablet below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Quick Tips of CHYMORAL PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Chymoral Plus tablet is an analgesic. It relieves pain and inflammation of post-operative wounds, fractures, surgeries, soft tissue injuries, sprains, back pain, headaches, toothaches, ear pain, joint pain and abdominal cramps during menses....
- This medicine must be taken precisely in the dose and duration prescribed. Do not miss a dose or exceed the amount prescribed by your doctor.
- Before starting the Chymoral Plus tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking this medication, stop taking it immediately and consult your doctor. Also, inform your doctor about all your other medicines and your complete medical history....
- Headache, itching, diarrhoea, and nausea/vomiting may occur in some individuals who are meine. Inform your doctor if these effects bother you or do not go away.
- If you experience dizziness or sleepiness after taking the Chymoral Plus tablet, avoiding driving, operating heavy machinery or performing any such tasks that require mental alertness is recommended.
- Do not take any medicine alone without confirming with your doctor during treatment with this tablet.
- Tell your doctor if you have a history or have an alcohol addiction.
- Discontinue using this product and inform your doctor immediately if you notice skin rashes, lesions on lips/tongue/floor of the mouth or any other allergic reactions after taking the Chymoral Plus tablet....
Dosage of CHYMORAL PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of CHYMORAL PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
- Chymoral Plus tablet works by the combined action of its three components for relieving pain, swelling and redness.
- Diclofenac is a pain killer. It inhibits the synthesis of a chemical substance known as Prostaglandin, which causes pain and inflammation.
- Trypsin and chymotrypsin are enzymes that help in reducing inflammation and fight infection. It also improves blood circulation and fastens the healing process.
Interactions of CHYMORAL PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of this medicine with Lithium can increase the levels of effect of Lithium body.
- The effect of Digoxin, a medicine used for a heart disorder, is increased when used with a Chymoral Plus tablet.
- The effect of blood pressure-lowering medicines can be decreased with this medicine.
- Medicines like Spironolactone, Ciclosporin, Tacrolimus or Trimethoprim, when used concomitantly with this medicine, reduce potassium levels and increase the risk for kidney disorders.
- The effect of blood thinners like Warfarin is increased when used with this medication. It increases the risk of bleeding.
- Other pain killers, steroids, and medicines used to treat psychiatric conditions, when used concomitantly with chymoral plus tablets, can increase the risk of ulcers and bleeding in the stomach.
- The effect of Methotrexate, a medicine used for cancer therapy, is increased when used together with this medicine.
- Antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin, when used concomitantly with Chymoral plus tablet, can cause fits.
- The effect of Phenytoin, a medicine used to treat fits, is increased when used together with this medicine.
- Medicines used to reduce cholesterol levels, like cholestyramine, decrease the effect of this medicine when used concomitantly.
- The effect of Mifepristone, a medicine acting on the uterus, is reduced when used concomitantly with this medicine.
- Concomitant use of Chymoral Plus with Mifepristone within 15 days should be avoided.
- Medicines like Sulfinpyrazone (used to treat gout) and Voriconazole (anti-fungal) can increase the effect of Chymoral Plus.
- Please inform your doctor about any other medicine, herbal product or supplements you are currently taking while he prescribes Chymoral Plus to avoid interactions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Chymoral Plus vs Zerodol SP, what is the difference?
Q: Is Chymoral plus tablet an antibiotic?
Q: How does Chymoral plus work?
Q: Can Chymoral plus tablets be used for tooth pain?
Q: What is the difference between Chymoral plus tablet and Chymoral forte tablet?
Q: Can Chymoral plus tablet be used for infection?
Q: How to take Chymoral Plus tablet?
Q: What are the side effects of Chymoral Plus tablet?
Q: What is Chymoral plus tablet used for?
- Chymoral plus tablet is used for providing relief from pain, swelling and inflammation associated with various forms of arthritis, sports injuries and other bone, joint and muscle-related disorders.
- For the management of pain and swelling associated with post-operative wounds, injuries, fractures, tooth extraction, eye disorders, surgery, stitching, cesarean section, sprains and also promotes quick healing of the wound....
Q: Is Chymoral plus a painkiller?
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 6 May 2022]
- CHYMOCIP Tablets (Trypsin + Chymotrypsin) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2021 [cited 6 May 2022]
- CHYMORAL PLUS (TRYPSIN-CHYMOTRYPSIN WITH DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM TABLETS) [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2021 [cited 6 May 2022]
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 6 May 2022]