Cexil 125mg Dry Syrup 30ml
Cexil 125 MG Description
Cexil Dry Syrup is an antibiotic and is used to treat bacterial infections of the throat, lungs, tonsils, airways and skin. It contains cefadroxil as its active ingredient. This medicine is specially
designed for use in children and should be used under an adult’s supervision. Before giving this medicine to your children, inform your doctor if your child is allergic to antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. This medicine should be given in the prescribed quantity for the prescribed time to the child. Do not give this medicine to your child for viral infections such as cold and flu. Always complete the course of antibiotic medicine for your child, not completing the course of antibiotics or missing any dose of antibiotics can fail the therapy.
|You Save||₹3.15 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Cephadroxil / Cefadroxil(125.0 Mg)|
Uses of Cexil 125 MG
Contraindications of Cexil 125 MG
- If your child is allergic to cefadroxil or other cephalosporin antibiotics or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If your child has a history of severe allergic reaction to penicillin antibiotics. If you are not sure about which are these antibiotics ask your doctor.
Side effects of Cexil 125 MG
- Stomach pain
- Allergic reactions (skin rash or itching)
Precautions and Warnings of Cexil 125 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your child develops any allergic symptoms after taking Cexil Dry Syrup.
- Your child develops fever and feels weak after taking this medicine.
- Your child is allergic to penicillin or any similar medicines.
- Your child has severe diarrhoea.
- Your child has problems with the kidney or intestines.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that your child is using Cexil Dry Syrup while going for a lab test.
- Skipping doses or not completing the full course of therapy may decrease the effectiveness of the treatment and increase the chances of resistance of bacteria to the antibiotic treatment.
Mode of Action of Cexil 125 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cexil 125 MG
- Cexil Dry Syrup should be given to your child in the dose and duration as directed by your doctor.
- Read the label carefully before using this medication.
- This medicine can be given before or after food, it would be best to give it after food to avoid any stomach upset.
Interactions of Cexil 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cexil Dry Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if your child is on other antibiotics and taking any other medicines for other health conditions.
Storage and disposal of Cexil 125 MG
- Store Cexil Dry Syrup below 30°C in a cool and dry place, do not refrigerate.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed and away from the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused portion after the specific period as per the label.