Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
25 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Celin 500 tablet is a vitamin supplement. It contains vitamin C as its active ingredient, also known as ascorbic acid. It helps you meet your daily nutritional requirement of vitamin C. It is used for
the treatment of vitamin C deficiency. Vitamin C is an excellent antioxidant that protects the body from oxidative damage. It also boosts immunity and helps you fight against seasonal allergies and flu....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin C is essential for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.
- It is an excellent antioxidant that protects body cells from oxidative damage.
- Boosts immunity and protects the body from diseases, allergies and environment-related illness.
- It promotes collagen synthesis, a protein that helps in wound healing, skin repair, cartilage and bone strength.
- It also promotes healthy skin, nails and hair and improves iron absorption from food.
Uses of Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin C deficiency.
- To treat scurvy, a disease characterised by weakness, anaemia, bleeding gums and blood spots on skin due to lack of vitamin C in the body.
- As a supplement to boost the immune system and fight against flu & seasonal allergies.
Precautions and Warnings of Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking it at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diet of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- Take as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin C?
A: Citrus fruits like amla, orange, kiwi, lemon, guava, grapefruit, papaya, strawberries and vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum are rich and natural sources of vitamin C.
Q: It is a health supplement and can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that taking too many vitamins are not harmful. If you think you have taken an excessive amount of this supplement, seek medical help immediately.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
A: There is a significantly less chance of side effects with this supplement if consumed in the doses advised by your doctor. However, in rare cases, you may experience headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, itching, swelling and frequent urination.
Q: In what conditions, one should not consume this supplement?
A: Do not take this supplement if you have a problem of kidney stone, also known as hyperoxaluria or have a kidney disease.
Q: Is there any side effect of Celin 500?
A: It usually has no side effect if taken in the recommended dose. However, if you experience any unusual symptoms after taking this supplement, contact your doctor.
Q: How to take the Celin 500?
A: Take the Celin 500 as directed by the physician. It is for oral use only and can be taken with or without food as instructed by the physician. Take it in recommended stated dose only.
Other Products from this Brand
- New Celin 500 Mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- New Celin Strip Of 20 Chewable Tablets
- Celin Zinc Orange Flavour Strip Of 15 Chewable Tablets
- Celin Plus Strip Of 20 Chewable Tablets
- Celin Strip Of 20 Chewable Tablets
- Celin R Capsule 10 S
- Celin Plus Lemon Flavour Strip Of 15 Chewable Tablets
- Celin F Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Celin R Syrup 100 Ml
Last Updated on: 04 Oct 2021 | 04:56 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved