Cardibeta Amf Tablets
Cardibeta Amf Tablets Description
Cardibeta Amf Tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine used for the treatment of high blood pressure. It contains amlodipine, an antihypertensive. It is also used for the treatment of angina pect
oris (chest pain due to reduced blood flow to the heart). It works by relaxing the blood vessels and improving the blood flow. Take this medicine in the correct doses and for the exact duration as advised by your doctor. Taking this medicine regularly as prescribed by your doctor along with other lifestyle modifications can help you control your blood pressure better. You should also inform your doctor about your complete medical history before initiating the treatment.
|You Save||₹9.53 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||High blood pressure & angina|
|Side effects||Dizziness, stomach upset, swelling, headache|
Uses of Cardibeta Amf Tablets
Contraindications of Cardibeta Amf Tablets
- If you are allergic to this amlodipine or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have very low blood pressure or heart-related conditions such as stenosis, cardiogenic shock, heart failure after a heart attack.
Side effects of Cardibeta Amf Tablets
- Sleepiness especially at beginning of treatment
- Ankle swelling
- An upset stomach
- Muscle cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Cardibeta Amf Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any underlying health condition related to the liver and kidneys.
- You have heart-related conditions or recently had a heart attack or heart failure.
- You are elderly, caution is advised while changing the dose for the elderly.
Mode of Action of Cardibeta Amf Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cardibeta Amf Tablets
- Cardibeta Amf Tablet should be taken with sufficient water with or without food.
- Take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal blood pressure control.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time each day for optimal results.
Interactions of Cardibeta Amf Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cardibeta Amf Tablet works or Cardibeta Amf itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as antibiotics, antifungals, other anti-hypertensive medicines, cholesterol-lowering medicines, medicines for heart conditions and muscle relaxants etc.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are immunosuppressants, anti-HIV medicines etc.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Cardibeta Amf Tablets
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused or expired medicine properly.
Dosage of Cardibeta Amf Tablets
Missed a Dose
Dr. Abhishek B L
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)