Candid V6 100mg Strip Of 6 Vaginal Tablets
Candid V 100 MG Description
Candid-V 6 tablet contains clotrimazole, an antifungal medicine. It is used in the treatment of fungal infection of the vagina and helps in relieving symptoms of fungal infection of the vagina such a
s itching, white discharge etc. This medicine works by inhibiting the growth of the fungus by damaging its outer covering and inhibiting the synthesis of components necessary for the formation of the outer covering of the fungus. Burning, itching, redness or pain in the vagina or urethra, lower abdominal cramps or pain are some of the side effects of using Candid V6. If side effects do not go away on their own or your condition doesn't improve over time then inform your doctor.
Uses of Candid V 100 MG
Contraindications of Candid V 100 MG
Side effects of Candid V 100 MG
- Burning, itching, redness or pain in the vagina or urethra.
- Lower abdominal cramps or pain.
Precautions and Warnings of Candid V 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have had a fungal infection of the vagina more than 2 times in the last 6 months.
- You have a genital infection or exposed to a genital infection.
- You are pregnant or likely to be pregnant.
- Your age is below 16 years or above 60 years.
- You have an allergy to other anti-fungal medicines.
- You have an ulcer or sore in the vagina.
- You have pain during urination.
- You have lower abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting, fever or chills, loose motions, bad-smelling vaginal discharge.
- You have redness, swelling, irritation of the vagina after using this medicine.
Mode of Action of Candid V 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Candid V 100 MG
Interactions of Candid V 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Candid-V 6 tablet with other antifungal medicines such as amphotericin, nystatin can cause a decreased effectiveness of amphotericin and nystatin and also decrease the effectiveness of some contraceptives such as latex condoms....
- Concomitant use of Candid-V 6 tablet and oral tacrolimus can cause increase in blood level of tacrolimus.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicine, herbal preparation, and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Candid V 100 MG
Dosage of Candid V 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Candid-V 6 tablet for all type of vaginal infections?
Q: Can I use Candid-V 6 tablet if I have bad smelling vaginal discharge?
Q: Can I use Candid-V 6 tablet continuously?
Q: What special precaution should I take while using Candid-V 6 tablet?
Q: Can I use the Candid V6 during the day?
Q: Can I use the Candid V6 during the period?
Q: How often can I use candid V6?
Q: What are the side effects of Candid V6?
Q: Can I take Candid V6 for urine infection?
Other Products from this Brand
- CANDID RENEW CALAMINE ANTI FUNGAL POWDER BOTTLE OF 500 G (PACK OF 2 X 250G)
- CANDID ACTIV ANTIPERSPIRANT POWDER BOTTLE OF 200 G (PACK OF 2X100G)
- CANDID ACTIV ANTIPERSPIRANT POWDER 250G (PACK OF 2)
- CANDID POWDER - 50GM
- CANDID DUSTING POWDER - 120 GM
- CANDID CREAM 50GM
- CANDID DUSTING POWDER - 250 GM
- CANDID B CREAM 20GM
- CANDID DUSTING POWDER - 60 GM
- CANDID SOAP WRAP OF 125 G