Candid V3 200mg Tab
By GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS
3 Vaginal Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet contains clotrimazole, an antifungal medicine. It is used in the treatment of fungal infection of the vagina and helps in relieving symptoms of fungal infection of the vagina such as itching, white discharge etc. It works by inhibiting the growth of the fungus by damaging its outer covering and inhibiting the synthesis of components necessary for the formation of the outer covering of the fungus. Burning, itching, redness or pain in the vagina or urethra, lower abdominal cramps or pain are some of the side effects of using this medicine. If side effects do not go away on their own or your condition doesn't improve over time then inform your doctor.
Uses of Candid V3 200mg Tab
It is used in the treatment of fungal infection of the vagina and helps in relieving symptoms of fungal infection of the vagina such as itching, white discharge etc.
Contraindications of Candid V3 200mg Tab
If you are allergic to clotrimazole or any other ingredients of this medicine.
Side effects of Candid V3 200mg Tab
- Burning, itching, redness or pain in the vagina or urethra.
- Lower abdominal cramps or pain.
Precautions and Warnings of Candid V3 200mg Tab
Can I take Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet during pregnancy?
Limited information is available on the use of this medicine in pregnancy. This medicine can be used in pregnancy but only under medical supervision.
Can I take Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine are not known to pass in breastmilk. This medicine should be taken by lactating mother only if prescribed by the doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet?
This medicine has no or negligible effect on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, you should avoid using alcohol as it can delay the healing or decrease the body's response to infection/injury.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have had a fungal infection of the vagina more than 2 times in the last 6 months.
- You have a genital infection or exposed to a genital infection.
- You are pregnant or likely to be pregnant.
- Your age is below 16 years or above 60 years.
- You have an allergy to other anti-fungal medicines.
- You have an ulcer or sore in the vagina.
- You have pain during urination.
- You have lower abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting, fever or chills, loose motions, bad-smelling vaginal discharge.
- You have redness, swelling, irritation of the vagina after using this medicine.
Mode of Action of Candid V3 200mg Tab
How Does It Work?
Candid V3 works by inhibiting the growth of fungus by damaging its outer covering and inhibiting the synthesis of a component necessary for the formation of the outer covering of the fungus.
Directions for Use of Candid V3 200mg Tab
Wash your hands before and after using this medicine. This medicine is inserted into the vagina as deep as possible using a disposable applicator. This medicine should preferably be used at bedtime.
Interactions of Candid V3 200mg Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet with other antifungal medicines such as amphotericin, nystatin can cause a decreased effectiveness of amphotericin and nystatin and also decrease the effectiveness of some contraceptives such as latex condoms.read less
- Concomitant use of Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet and oral tacrolimus can cause increase in blood level of tacrolimus.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicine, herbal preparation, and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Candid V3 200mg Tab
Store this medicine below 25°C in a cool and dry place. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Candid V3 200mg Tab
- Symptoms of overdose include nausea or vomiting, dizziness etc. As this medicine is meant for external application cases of overdose is unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.read less
Missed a Dose
If you have missed inserting this medicine insert it as soon as possible. Do not overuse this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet for all type of vaginal infections?
A: Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet is use for treatment of fungal infection of vagina. It is not useful in treatment of other type of vaginal infections such as bacterial infection of vagina.
Q: Can I use Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet if I have bad smelling vaginal discharge?
A: Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet should not be use if you have bad smelling vaginal discharge, fever, chills, stomach pain etc. Bad smelling vaginal discharge indicate that you may have bacterial infection of vagina. Consult your doctor immediately.
Q: Can I use Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet continuously?
A: Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet can be use upto 7 days continuously. If your symptoms persist beyond 7 days of continuous use of this medicine consult your doctor.
Q: What special precaution should I take while using Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet?
A: Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet may weaken rubber contraceptives such as latex condoms, diaphragms, cervical caps and can lead to contraceptive failure resulting in pregnancy. Therefore this products should not be use for birth control if you are using Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet. Consult your doctor for other type of birth control methods if you are using Candid V3 Vaginal Tablet.
Last Updated on: 26 Mar 2021 | 09:21 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved