Calcinol Powder 25gm
By RAPTAKOS BRETT & CO LTD
25g Oral Powder in Box
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Calcinol Powder 25gm Description
Calcinol Powder 25gm contains calcium. It is one of the most essential mineral required the body for optimal health.
|₹35.00 (14% on MRP)
Check more medicines with composition as Calcium Carbonate
Uses of Calcinol Powder 25gm
- For treatment of calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvent for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when calcium requirement of body is high such as in elderly, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Calcinol Powder 25gm
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- If you should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Ingredients and Benefits of Calcinol Powder 25gm
- Calcium is one of the most profuse mineral in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions.
- Most prominently it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- It plays crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion.
- It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up of bones.
- It also supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones.
Directions for Use of Calcinol Powder 25gm
- Take this supplement as adviced by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Calcinol Powder 25gm
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of calcium?
- Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products
- Chinese cabbage, kale, and broccoli
Q: Are there any special warnings and precautions related to calcium supplement?
- If you have kidney function problem or kidney stone
- You are taking water pills or medicine for heart failure
- You are taking any other medicines or supplements containing calcium
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues)
Q: Is this a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking it too much of this supplement can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Low Platelet Count: Understanding Causes and Tips for Improving Platelet Levels
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets play a crucial role in blood clotting, and having inadequate platelet counts can affect our well-being. Their number can decrease due to many factors. This situation is medically known as thrombocytopenia, that is, low platelet count. In this article, we delve into the production, functions, and health issues associated with platelets.
Low RBC Count: A Comprehensive Guide to Causes and Remedies
Key Highlights: Introduction Every part of our body needs red blood cells (RBCs). As they bring oxygen from the lungs to all cells, they make sure we work well and feel good. Anaemia or low RBC count occurs when our body doesn’t make enough RBCs, or it gets rid of them too quickly. In this
High MCH: Understanding Its Implications and Causes Based on Research
Key Highlights: Introduction Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH) plays a vital role in determining the overall health of your body. A high MCH level can indicate various medical conditions that demand prompt attention. It’s crucial to understand the implications and causes of high MCH based on research to ensure proper diagnosis and management. In this article,
Can CBC Test Detect Cancer? Unveiling the Potential of Blood Tests
Key Highlights: Introduction Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes. It includes various types, stages, and origins. Detecting cancer early and finding out what type of cancer it is key for good management plan with a good outcome. A Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is often done by doctors to check up on their patients’
CBC Report: Understanding Its Importance and What it Reveals About Your Health
Key Highlights: Introduction Your bloodstream holds essential information about your overall health. A complete blood count (CBC) report is an easy and widely used diagnostic tool that can reveal a lot about the state of your well-being by analyzing different components of your blood. In this article, you’ll learn about the facts behind a
High PDW Blood Test: Understanding What it Means for Your Health
Key Highlights: Introduction PDW stands for Platelet Distribution Width, a measure of platelet size variation in your blood. This article aims to clarify the role of PDW blood tests in health care. In this post, we’ll talk about what causes its fluctuation and why it matters in diagnosis. We’ll also cover risks, how to control
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.