Bonaxil 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Bonaxil 500 MG Description
Bonaxil Tablet is an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, throat, lungs, soft tissue and urinary tract. It contains cefadroxil as the active component. This medicine should be u
ed for the exact dose and duration that it is prescribed. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history, if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use this medicine on your own.
- Odoxil 500mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 49.72₹ 42.26₹ 4.23/Tablet
- Cefadrox 500mg TabletBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.06₹ 42.55₹ 4.26/Tablet
- Droxyl 500mg TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.00₹ 42.50₹ 4.25/Tablet
Uses of Bonaxil 500 MG
Contraindications of Bonaxil 500 MG
- If you are allergic to cefadroxil or any other ingredient of Bonaxil Tablet.
- If you are allergic to beta-lactam antibiotics like penicillin and cephalosporins. If you are not sure what these medicines are, please confirm with your doctor.
Side effects of Bonaxil 500 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Bonaxil 500 MG
- Bonaxil Tablet may pass into human breast milk. This medicine should be used in breastfeeding women only if recommended by the doctor.
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Bonaxil Tablet.
- You have or had an allergic reaction to cephalosporins or penicillins.
- You have problems with the kidney or intestines.
- You develop fever and feel weak.
- You develop persistent diarrhoea during treatment with this medicine.
Mode of Action of Bonaxil 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Bonaxil 500 MG
- Take Bonaxil Tablet as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water after food.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume more than the dose prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Bonaxil 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Bonaxil Tablet works or Bonaxil Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking blood thinner medicines, other antibiotics or medicines to treat heart problems and gout.
Storage and disposal of Bonaxil 500 MG
- Store Bonaxil Tablet below 30°C in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Bonaxil 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Bonaxil Tablet if I feel better?
Q: What precautions should I take while taking Bonaxil Tablet?
- Watch for persistent diarrhoea, blood in urine, repeated infections, weakness. Seek medical help if you experience the symptoms.
- The antibiotic is only for severe infections not controlled by other antibiotics, do not take Bonaxil Tablet on your own.
- The medicine is not meant for viral or fungal infections. It acts against bacteria.
Q: When should I take Bonaxil Tablet?
- Androxyl Capsule [Internet]. Npra.gov.my. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Cefadroxil Mylan [Internet]. Docetp.mpa.se. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- CEFADROXIL - Cefadroxil Capsules USP (as cefadroxil monohydrate) 500 mg [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]