Bio D3 Fem Capsule 10's
By MACLEODS PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bio-D3 Fem Capsule is a combination medicine that helps in giving strength to bones by preventing loss during the menopausal stage in women. It contains calcium, calcitriol, vitamin K2, magnesium and
soya isoflavones. It also helps in restoring the nutrients in the body. These capsules should be taken as suggested by the doctor, preferably after having your meal....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Bio-D3 Fem capsule contains calcium, calcitriol, vitamin K2, magnesium and soya isoflavones.
- Calcium- It is important for building bones and teeth, it helps in increasing the strength of bones. It supports flexible movements and the mobility of muscles and bones. It also plays a crucial rolein nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion....Read more
- Vitamin D- It is necessary for the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is important for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones, joints and teeth....Read more
- Vitamin K helps in the production of protein in bones like osteocalcin, which is essential to prevent the weakening of bones.
- Magnesium is required for the structural development of bones. It is also important for DNA synthesis and transportation of calcium and potassium across the cells, which is important for nerve impulseand muscle function....Read more
- Soya is important to prevent bone loss or osteoporosis along with symptoms of menopause such as hot flushes.
Uses of Bio D3 Fem Capsule 10'S
- Bio-D3 Fem capsule helps in increasing the strength in bones.
- It also helps in preventing bone loss during the pre and post-menopausal stages.
Precautions and Warnings of Bio D3 Fem Capsule 10'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any components of the Bio D3 Fem capsule.
- You have kidney stones, increased levels of vitamin D and calcium in your body.
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Bio D3 Fem Capsule 10'S
- Take the Bio-D3 Fem capsule as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not take it more than that prescribed by the doctor.
Storage and disposal of Bio D3 Fem Capsule 10'S
- Store the Bio-D3 Fem capsule in a dry place, protected from light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take the Bio-D3 Fem Capsule during pregnancy?
A: There is limited information on the use of this medicine in pregnancy. Hence it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor. Also, it is advised to notify the doctor if you are already taking any other supplements or medicines to treat any disorder.
Q: Can I take the Bio-D3 Fem capsule during breastfeeding?
A: A breastfeeding mother should take this medicine only under the doctor's recommendation. Refrain from self-medication.
Q: How many Bio-D3 Fem capsules I can take at a time?
A: Take the Bio-D3 Fem capsule as directed by your doctor. Do not take this supplement more than the stated daily recommended dose.
Q: What are the conditions in which one should not take the Bio-D3 Fem capsule?
A: You should be cautious while taking this supplement if you have or had history of hypercalcemia and/or hypercalciuria, kidney stones and increased levels of vitamin D in your body. It is advised to talk to your doctor if you have any kind of pre-existing health condition.
- Office of dietary supplements - vitamin d [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jul 20]
- Office of dietary supplements - calcium [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jul 20]
- Office of dietary supplements - vitamin k [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jul 20]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Magnesium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 9 August 2021]
- Soy Isoflavones Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 9 August 2021]
- Bio-D3 Fem | Medindia [Internet]. Medindia.net. 2021 [cited 9 August 2021]
- Vitamin K [Internet]. The Nutrition Source. 2021 [cited 9 August 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹27.34 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Isoflavones(50.0 Mg),Vitamin K2-7(45.0 Mcg),Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(0.25 Mcg),Calcium Carbonate(500.0 Mg),Magnesium(50.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin and Nutrional supplement|
Last Updated on: 13 Aug 2021 | 01:33 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved