Bestoflox Suspension 30ml
By BESTOCHEM FORMULATIONS INDIA LTD
30ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bestoflox Suspension 30ml Description
Bestoflox Suspension 30ml contains Ofloxacin, which belongs to the group of antibiotics called Fluoroquinolones.
|₹10.78 (14% on MRP)
Check more medicines with composition as Ofloxacin
Uses of Bestoflox Suspension 30ml
- Respiratory infections (pneumonia, bronchitis)
- Urinary tract infection
- Inflammation of bladder (Cystitis)
- Gonorrhoea (Sexually transmitted disease in both male and female genital organs)
- Other infection of genital organs in male and female
Contraindications of Bestoflox Suspension 30ml
- If you are allergic to Ofloxacin or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are allergic to the class of medicines called Fluoroquinolone
- If you have a history of fits (epilepsy)
- If you have problems related to tendon (tissue connecting muscles to bones) like inflammation and swelling of the tendons (tendonitis)
- If you are pregnant or are planning to have a baby or if you are breastfeeding
- If your age is less than 18 years
- If you have Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase deficiency (an inherited disorder that affects red blood cells) or a family history of this deficiency
Side effects of Bestoflox Suspension 30ml
- Stomach pain
- Anxiety or nervousness
- Sleeping disorder
- Inflammation of pharynx and nasal cavity (Nasopharyngitis)
- Itchy skin (Pruritus)
Precautions and Warnings of Bestoflox Suspension 30ml
Can I take Bestoflox Suspension 30ml during pregnancy?
- It is unsafe to take this medicine in pregnancy
- Do not take Bestoflox Suspension 30ml if you are pregnant or are planning to have a baby
- If you conceive while taking this medicine, stop taking this medicine immediately and inform your doctor
Can I take Bestoflox Suspension 30ml while breastfeeding?
Bestoflox Suspension 30ml can pass into human breast milk and can cause serious harm to your baby. Hence, breastfeeding should be discontinued while you are taking this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Bestoflox Suspension 30ml?
- You may experience drowsiness, dizziness and visual disturbances when you are taking this medicine
- You should not drive or use any tools or machines while taking this medicine
Can I consume alcohol with Bestoflox Suspension 30ml?
You should not drink alcohol while taking this medicine, as alcohol may worsen the side effects like drowsiness or dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience pain, swelling or weakness of joints
- Your age is more than 60 years, then chances of tendon disorders is high
- You have myasthenia gravis; you may experience weakness and difficulty in breathing
- You have a history of mental illness, fits
- You have liver or kidney disorders
- You are suffering from diabetes, you need to be careful as a drop in blood glucose can occur, watch for headache, weakness, tremors, sweating
- You are going out in the sun, cover your skin properly and apply sunscreen
Mode of Action of Bestoflox Suspension 30ml
How Does It Work?
This medicine inhibits bacterial DNA, thereby restricting their growth and eventually killing the bacteria.
Directions for Use of Bestoflox Suspension 30ml
- Take medicine as directed by your doctor
- Shake well before use
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before taking the medicine
Interactions of Bestoflox Suspension 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines that alter heart rhythm like Quinidine, Hydroquinidine, Disopyramide, Amiodarone, Sotalol, Dofetilide, Ibutilide
- Medicines used to treat depression like Clomipramine, Cmitriptyline
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin, Clarithromycin, Azithromycin
- Medicines used to treat mental health conditions like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- Medicines or dietary supplements that contain iron, aluminium, magnesium, or sucralfate. Ofloxacin should not be taken within two hours of taking these medicines as they reduce the effect of this medicine...
- Medicines known as Corticosteroids used to treat inflammation and swelling
- Medicines used as painkillers like Ibruprofen or Diclofenac
- Medicines used to treat respiratory diseases like Theophylline
- Medicines used to treat diabetes like Glibenclamide, Furosemide
- Medicines that may affect your kidney functions like Methotrexate, Cimentidine, Probenicid
- Medicines used as blood thinners like Warfarin
- Medicine used to treat HIV infections like Didanose
Interactions with food items
This medicine can be taken with or without food, as no known interaction is reported.
Storage and disposal of Bestoflox Suspension 30ml
- Store Bestoflox Suspension 30ml at room temperature
- Protect it from direct sunlight
- Please keep it away from children
Dosage of Bestoflox Suspension 30ml
- If you take more medicine than prescribed, this medicine may cause confusion, dizziness, impairment of consciousness, fits, nausea and gastric mucosal erosions (inflammation of mucous membrane of stomach lining)....
- Contact your doctor immediately in case of overdose, or rush to the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I remember while taking Bestoflox Suspension 30ml?
A: Do not take any medicine to stop the diarrhea if you develop watery or bloody diarrhea while taking Ofloxacin. Stop the medicine and inform your doctor immediately Avoid going out in the sun. Wear a protective covering or use a sunscreen (SPF 30 or 40) to prevent sunburn Inform your doctor if you experience redness, itching, rash, swelling after exposure to sun
Expires on or After
Yoga Asanas for Hair Growth: A Comprehensive Research-Based Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction The world is now acknowledging the importance of hair health, and people are actively seeking ways to ensure that they have strong and shiny locks. Yoga, an ancient discipline with numerous potential physical and mental health benefits, has lately gained popularity as a means to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Yoga for Constipation: Effective Poses for Digestive Relief
Key Highlights: Introduction Good digestive health is key to a happy life. Constipation, a very common gut problem, can be a pain and mess with your daily tasks. Among many approaches to relieve, yoga is a natural way that may ease constipation. In this article, we will look into how yoga may help with your
Low Platelet Count: Understanding Causes and Tips for Improving Platelet Levels
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets play a crucial role in blood clotting, and having inadequate platelet counts can affect our well-being. Their number can decrease due to many factors. This situation is medically known as thrombocytopenia, that is, low platelet count. In this article, we delve into the production, functions, and health issues associated with platelets.
Low RBC Count: A Comprehensive Guide to Causes and Remedies
Key Highlights: Introduction Every part of our body needs red blood cells (RBCs). As they bring oxygen from the lungs to all cells, they make sure we work well and feel good. Anaemia or low RBC count occurs when our body doesn’t make enough RBCs, or it gets rid of them too quickly. In this
High MCH: Understanding Its Implications and Causes Based on Research
Key Highlights: Introduction Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH) plays a vital role in determining the overall health of your body. A high MCH level can indicate various medical conditions that demand prompt attention. It’s crucial to understand the implications and causes of high MCH based on research to ensure proper diagnosis and management. In this article,
Can CBC Test Detect Cancer? Unveiling the Potential of Blood Tests
Key Highlights: Introduction Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes. It includes various types, stages, and origins. Detecting cancer early and finding out what type of cancer it is key for good management plan with a good outcome. A Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is often done by doctors to check up on their patients’
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.