Asthalin 100mcg Cfc Free Box Of 200md Metered Dose Inhaler
Asthalin 100 MCG Description
Asthalin 100mcg inhaler is used for the treatment of respiratory conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma, characterized by breathing difficulty, coughing and whistling sounds while breathing. Asthalin 100mcg inhaler contains salbutamol as its active ingredient.
COPD is a disorder where your lung is damaged, making the passage of air in the lungs difficult. It is an anti-asthmatic medication belonging to the fast-acting bronchodilators class of medicine. You should not increase the dose or stop the treatment on your own, even if you feel better.
Inform your doctor if you are already taking any other medicines. Rinse your mouth after 15 minutes of using this inhaler to maintain oral hygiene.
Uses of Asthalin 100 MCG
Contraindications of Asthalin 100 MCG
- If you are allergic to salbutamol or any other ingredients of the Asthalin 100 mcg inhaler.
- If you are at risk of threatened pregnancy or early labour.
Side effects of Asthalin 100 MCG
- Feeling bit shaky
- Increased heart rate
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids
Precautions and Warnings of Asthalin 100 MCG
Other General Warnings
- You have any pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, thyroid, high blood pressure or heart disease.
- You suffer from fungal, bacterial or viral infection in your lungs or airways.
- You have low levels of potassium in the blood.
- You need to use this inhaler more frequently than the frequency recommended by your doctor.
- You notice worsening symptoms after using this inhaler.
- You are on any other medications or supplements.
Directions for Use of Asthalin 100 MCG
- Learn the proper technique of using this inhaler from your doctor; if possible, use it in front of them for the first time so that they may check.
- Before using the Asthalin inhaler, carefully read the label instructions. Give the inhaler a good shake before using it.
- Breathe in for 10 seconds through your mouth, then press the inhaler once to release the medication.
- Continue taking puffs until you've reached the recommended number.
- After using the inhaler, rinse your mouth with water and spit it out to avoid side effects.
Storage and disposal of Asthalin 100 MCG
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of Asthalin 100 MCG
- Asthalin 100mcg inhaler is used in the treatment of respiratory conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma, characterized by breathing difficulty, coughing, and whistling sounds while breathing....
- Keep Asthalin inhaler in clean and dry at all times, and replace it when it is empty or expired.
- If you have difficulty using the inhaler, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
- Before starting Asthalin 100mcg inhaler, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you take and your complete medical history.
- Rashes, increased heart rate, and headache may occur in some individuals with the use of Asthalin inhaler. Inform your doctor if these effects bother you or do not go away.
Dosage of Asthalin 100 MCG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Asthalin 100 MCG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Asthalin 100 MCG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of some blood pressure-lowering medicines (propranolol, atenolol, water pills) along with Asthalin 100mcg inhaler should be done with caution.
- Medicines for mental disorders should be administered carefully.
- If any other medicine for asthma or xanthine medicines (theophylline, aminophylline) can disturb blood potassium levels.
- Some medicines can affect the way Asthalin inhaler works or Asthalin inhaler itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How should I use Asthalin inhaler?
Q: What is Asthalin inhaler used for?
Q: Is Asthalin 100mcg inhaler addictive?
Q: Does Asthalin 100mcg inhaler contain steroids?
Q: What precautions should I take while using an Asthalin 100mcg inhaler?
- Make sure you always keep an Asthalin 100mcg inhaler with you.
- Get a new inhaler well in advance.
- Make sure you are using it correctly.
- If you observe any worsening of symptoms or side effects, inform your doctor about it.
- Rinse your mouth, after 15 minutes of using an inhaler every time.
- Maintain good oral hygiene.
Q: Can I smoke if I have been prescribed an Asthalin 100mcg inhaler?
Q: Can I use Asthalin inhaler daily?
Q: How long Asthalin inhaler be used?
Q: Asthalin inhaler vs Foracort inhaler, are they the same?
Q: When should I take Asthalin inhaler?
- Easyhaler Salbutamol 100mcg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 April 2022]
- Easyhaler Salbutamol 100mcg - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 7 April 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- ASTHALIN 2.5MG 2.5ML PACKET OF 5 RESPULES
- ASTHALIN 200MCG BOX OF 60 ROTACAPS
- ASTHALIN SYRUP 100ML
- ASTHALIN 4MG STRIP OF 45 TABLETS
- ASTHALIN RESPIRATOR SOLU 15ML
- ASTHALIN 2MG STRIP OF 45 TABLETS
- ASTHALIN EXPECTORANT PLUS STRAWBERRY AND RASPBERRY FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
- ASTHALIN AX JR BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
- ASTHALIN AX SYRUP 100ML