Ascoril Ls Bottle Of 100ml Expectorant
Ascoril LS Syrup relieves cough, congestion and other respiratory illnesses. It helps relieve symptoms such as spasms, blockage, swelling and contraction in the airways and lungs. Ascoril LC is helpf
l specifically during asthmatic attacks, chronic bronchitis and other respiratory disorders. This syrup combines ambroxol, guaifenesin and levosalbutamol as its active ingredients. It acts in combination and clarifies the blocked airways from thickened mucus. Thus making it easy to cough it out. Also, it makes breathing easier by relaxing the airways. Take only as prescribed; do not exceed the prescribed dose or frequency. Ascoril LS syrup needs to be taken as directed by the doctor. You should not stop taking this medicine alone even if you feel better after taking it for a few days. You may experience some drowsiness, use caution when driving or engage in tasks requiring alertness until response to the medicine is known. You must inform your doctor if you observe a lack of improvement or worsening condition. Inform your doctor if a previously effective regimen fails to provide expected relief. Before starting this syrup, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹17.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ambroxol(30.0 Mg/5ml) + Levosalbutamol / Levalbuterol(1.0 Mg/5ml) + Guaiphenesin / Guaifenesin(50.0 Mg/5ml)|
|Uses||Chronic bronchitis, asthma|
|Side effects||Vomiting, nausea, stomach pain, dizziness, chest pain|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of ASCORIL LS BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
Contraindications of ASCORIL LS BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
- If you are allergic to ambroxol, guaifenesin, levosalbutamol or any of the ingredients of Ascoril LS syrup.
- If you are suffering from stomach ulcers.
- If you are suffering from allergic reactions like rashes and the urge to scratch.
- If you are suffering from bronchospasm and swelling in the throat.
Side effects of ASCORIL LS BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
- Muscle cramps
Precautions and Warnings of ASCORIL LS BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions.
- You have any liver, kidney problems or stomach ulcers.
- You have a history of asthma, fits or overactive thyroid gland.
- You develop a low level of potassium in your blood.
Directions for Use of ASCORIL LS BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
- Take Ascoril LS syrup as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use, do not take it directly from bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, dropper or spoon for exact quantities.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
Storage and disposal of ASCORIL LS BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
- Store below 30°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour them into the drain. You need to properly discard this medicine when it is expired or no longer needed.
Dosage of ASCORIL LS BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of ASCORIL LS BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
How Does It Work?
Interactions of ASCORIL LS BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Ascoril LS syrup works or the Ascoril LS syrup itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure like atenolol can worsen the condition.
- Water pills should not be taken along with this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Ascoril be used for dry cough?
Q: What is the dosage of Ascoril LS syrup for a 1-year-old child?
Q: What is the use of Ascoril LS syrup for children?
Q: Can Ascoril LS syrup be used in children?
Q: Can Ascoril LS syrup be used as a painkiller also?
Q: Is Ascoril LS syrup habit forming?
Q: Is Ascoril LS syrup addictive?
Q: Can I stop taking Ascoril LS syrup if my symtoms subsides?
Q: What is Ascoril LS syrup used for?
Q: How should I take Ascoril LS syrup?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Ascoril LS syrup?
Q: Can we take Ascoril syrup on an empty stomach?
Q: How long does Ascoril LS take to work?
Q: What is the difference between Ascoril LS and Ascoril?
Q: How does Ascoril LS work?
Q: How long does Ascoril LS take to work?
Q: Is Ascoril Ls Expectorant safe for lactating mother
Q: Is Ascoril Ls good for lungs?
Q: Should I drink water after cough syrup?
- Ambroxol levosalbutamol Guaiphenesin Syrup Manufacturer & Supplier India | Buy Online [Internet]. https://wellonapharma.com/. 2022 [cited 5 August 2022]
- Tordex-ls Syrup - Oral Liquids - Torque Pharma [Internet]. Torquepharma.com. 2022 [cited 5 August 2022]
- Ambroxol Hydrochloride Uses, Dosage, Side Effects - Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2022 [cited 5 August 2022]
- Xopenex HFA [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 5 August 2022]
- Benylin Mucus Cough Max Honey & Lemon Flavour 100 mg/5 ml Syrup - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 August 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 5 August 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Ascoril Plus Bottle Of 200 Ml Expectorant
- Ascoril Sf Bottle Of 100 Ml Expectorant
- Ascoril Ls Junior Bottle Of 60 Ml Expectorant
- Ascoril Plus Bottle Of 120 Ml Expectorant
- Ascoril Plus Honey Rose Flavour Bottle Of 120 Ml Expectorant
- Ascoril Plus Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Ascoril Plus Ginger Lemon Flavour Bottle Of 120 Ml Expectorant
- Ascoril Flu P Syrup 60 Ml
- Ascoril 2 5 8 100 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets