Aqpar S Tablets
By AQUILA LABS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aqpar S Tablets Description
Aqpar S Tab is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used to relieve pain, inflammation and swelling of muscles, joints, and bones arthritis, spondylitis, and sports injuries. It is used after operations
and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation, and swelling. Aqpar S Tab contains a combination of three medicine, namely aceclofenac, paracetamol, and serratiopeptidase. Before using the medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, and about detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹12.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase|
|Uses||Arthritis, spondylitis and injuries|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea, bloating|
Check more medicines with composition as Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase
Uses of Aqpar S Tablets
- Aqpar S Tab is used for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries.
- It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling.
Contraindications of Aqpar S Tablets
- If you have any allergy to paracetamol, aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have experienced severe allergic reactions upon the use of pain killers such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding in part of the digestive system.
- If you are suffering from heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If the kidney or liver are not functioning properly.
- If you are pregnant (especially after 3rd month of your pregnancy).
Side effects of Aqpar S Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Aqpar S Tablets
Can I take Aqpar S Tab during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Aqpar S Tab during pregnancy. Hence it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking the medicine in pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even a delayed delivery or increase the risk of bleeding in the mother and baby.
Can I take Aqpar S Tab while breastfeeding?
It is not advised to use Aqpar S Tab if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Aqpar S Tab ?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Aqpar S Tab s as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Aqpar S Tab ?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Aqpar S Tab as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You had heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure.
- You are suffering from bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you may notice black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as the medicine can worsen the same.
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of the medicine can damage the liver.
- You had disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Aqpar S Tab s.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders, the doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Aqpar S Tablets
How Does It Work?
Aqpar S Tab acts by a combined mechanism of its three components. Paracetamol and aceclofenac work by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for pain, swelling, and inflammation. Serratiopeptidase promote cartilage matrix synthesis, tissue repair, and decreases swelling....
Directions for Use of Aqpar S Tablets
- Aqpar S Tab should be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow them whole with a glass of water and can be taken after food.
Interactions of Aqpar S Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Aqpar S Tab works, or the medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Do not take any other medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac while taking Aqpar S Tab as there is a risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, the medicine can interfere with their blood pressure lowering effects.
- Medicines like water pills can lead to kidney damage when taken along Aqpar S Tab s.
- Caution is needed if you are taking the medicines to treat heart failure, lithium, and methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplants like cyclosporine & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with the medicine.
- There is an increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding if taken concomitantly with steroids or other pain relief medicine like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medications like Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking the medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicine to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, and hunger pangs.
Storage and disposal of Aqpar S Tablets
Store Aqpar S Tab s in a cool and dry place. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Aqpar S Tablets
Symptoms of overdose may include headache, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of the medicine, contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of Aqpar S Tab , take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Aqpar S Tab ?
A: No, it is not safe to take other medicines to relieve pain along with the medicine. Concomitant use of painkillers may cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
Q: Is Aqpar S Tab an antibiotic medicine?
A: No, it is a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicine used for the treatment of acute painful conditions like joints, muscles, and after surgery.
Q: What are the side effects of Aqpar S Tab s?
A: The most common side effects of Aqpar S Tab are nausea, diarrhoea, indigestion, stomach pain and dizziness.
Q: Can I take Aqpar S Tab for period pain?
A: No, Aqpar S Tab should not be used for period pain or any condition other than what it is prescribed for.
Q: Can I take Aqpar S Tab for toothache?
A: Do not take the medicine without consulting the dentist. The underlying cause of toothache can be different. Therefore, do not self-medicate.
Q: Is Aqpar S Tab a painkiller?
A: Yes, it is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps to relieve pain, swelling, and inflammation in joints, bones, and muscles.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed