Andre I Kul Eye Drops
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Andre I Kul Eye Drops Description
Andre I-Kul eye drops is a combination medicine that is used to treat allergic conditions of the eye. It also gives a soothing effect and reduces burning sensation in the eyes. It contains phenylephr
ine, naphazoline, menthol, and camphor as its active ingredient. It works by narrowing the eye's blood vessels to reduce inflammation (redness or swelling) and to provide a cooling effect to the eye. Avoid the use of contact lenses. Avoid touching the dropper with your eye. Along with use of Andre I-kul drop, you can also wash your eye with lukewarm water to reduce inflammation.
|You Save||₹12.08 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Menthol(0.005 %) + Phenylephrine(0.12 %) + Naphazoline(0.05 %) + Camphor(0.01 %)|
|Uses||Allergic eye conditions|
|Side effects||Blurred vision, increased eye pressure, rebound congestion|
Check more medicines with composition as Menthol(0.005 %) + Phenylephrine(0.12 %) + Naphazoline(0.05 %) + Camphor(0.01 %)
Uses of Andre I Kul Eye Drops
- It is used to treat allergic eye conditions such as pain, redness, swelling and irritation.
- It also helps in reducing the burning sensation in the eyes by providing a cool and soothing effect.
Contraindications of Andre I Kul Eye Drops
- If you are allergic to phenylephrine, naphazoline, or any other component of Andre I Kul eye drop.
- If you have a condition of narrow-angle glaucoma.
Side effects of Andre I Kul Eye Drops
You may rarely experience rebound congestion, headache or blurred vision.
Precautions and Warnings of Andre I Kul Eye Drops
Can I take Andre I-Kul eye drops during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effects of Andre I-Kul eye drops in human pregnancy. Hence, the use of Andre I-Kul is not recommended unless prescribed by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or you think you may be pregnant.
Can I take Andre I-Kul eye drops while breastfeeding?
There is limited safety information available about the use of this medicine in breastfeeding mothers. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Andre I-Kul eye drops?
You may experience visual disturbances like blurred vision and the inability to recognize objects properly. Therefore, you should avoid driving till the time you are not able to see objects clearly.
Can I consume alcohol with Andre I-Kul eye drops?
There is no information available on the interaction of this medicine with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any kind of underlying medical condition such as heart-related problems, hypertension, difficulty in urination, etc.
- You experience a change in vision, pain, persistent irritation, or redness in the eyes, the condition worsens or persists for more than 3 days.
Mode of Action of Andre I Kul Eye Drops
How Does It Work?
- Andre I-Kul Eye drop worky by the combined action of its four active ingredients.
- Camphor and Menthol acts by providing a cooling or soothing effect to the eye.
- While, Naphazoline and Phenylephrine are decongestants that work by narrowing blood vessels of the eye to relieve inflammation (redness or swelling).
Directions for Use of Andre I Kul Eye Drops
- Use this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss an application.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2 - 3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper. Keep the dropper clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Andre I Kul Eye Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Andre I Kul eye drop is to be used externally, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Avoid using this eye drop if are already taking anti-hypertensive medicines or medicines for brain-related conditions.
Storage and disposal of Andre I Kul Eye Drops
- Store in cool and dry places.
- Protect it from freezing.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the solution if it changes colour, turns cloudy or if it contains particles.
Dosage of Andre I Kul Eye Drops
As Andre I Kul eye drop is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed instilling Andre I-Kul eye drop, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-instil this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
B. Pharm, M. Pharm
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Andre I-kul eye drops used for?
A: Andre I-kul eye drops help to treat swelling, redness of the eye, and temporary relief from the eye's discomfort and burning. It also gives a soothing effect and reduces the burning sensation in the eyes
Q: What is the composition of Andre I-kul eye drops?
A: The composition of Andre I-kul eye drops consists of a combination of phenylephrine, naphazoline, menthol, and camphor as its active ingredients.
Q: What are the side effects of Andre I-kul eye drops?
A: You may rarely experience headache, blurred vision, flushed skin, increased eye pressure, drowsiness etc. However, these symptoms are usually mild and resolve on your own. Also, if any of the symptoms persist for long, speak to your doctor.
Q: How frequently I can use Andre I-kul eye drops?
A: Andre I-kul eye drops should be used only as frequently as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use it endlessly if you do not see any improvement. Prolonged use of this eye drop may lead to rebound congestion.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed