Analiv 1000mg Tablet
Analiv 1 G Description
Analiv Tablet contains a combination of two medicine L-Ornithine and L-Aspartate. These are a combination of two amino acids. It enhances the detoxification process of ammonia in the body. This medic
ine is useful in treating conditions associated with liver damage and improving the symptoms due to damaged liver. This medicine is to be taken after having your meals and in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor.
Uses of Analiv 1 G
Contraindications of Analiv 1 G
- If you are allergic to L-ornithine or L-aspartare or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are suffering from any kidney problems
Side effects of Analiv 1 G
- Stomach Pain
Precautions and Warnings of Analiv 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have diabetes.
- You have a rare hereditary problems of fructose intolerance.
- You may experience nausea and vomiting. Tell your doctor if you feel it while using this medicine. Your doctor may adjust the dose and rate of administration of this medicine.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your urea levels in the blood and urine.
- This medicine may be harmful to the teeth (caries) in long-term use.
- Analiv Tablet are not recommended for use in children as the safety data to use this medicine in children is not available.
Mode of Action of Analiv 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Analiv 1 G
Interactions of Analiv 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Analiv 1 G
Dosage of Analiv 1 G
Missed a Dose
- Missing a dose of Analiv Tablet may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment.
- If you missed any dose of medicine take it as soon as you remember, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....