Algesia P Tablet
Algesia P Tablet Description
Algesia P Tablet is used for the management of pain, swelling and inflammation. It is a combination of medicine containing aceclofenac and paracetamol. You should take this medicine for prescribed du
ration and in a dose recommended by your doctor.
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
- Acecloren P TabletBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 73.00₹ 73.00₹
- Mahadol TabletBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 46.50₹ 46.50₹
- Aceclo Plus Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.85₹ 77.22₹
- Akilos P TabletBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 24.90₹ 24.90₹
- Arflur P TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 41.50₹ 41.50₹
- Zynac P TabletBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.80₹ 57.80₹
Uses of Algesia P Tablet
- Algesia P Tablet is useful in relieving pain and swelling associated with bones and joints in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and low back pain.
- It is also useful in gynaecological pain, toothache, headache, pain and swelling in the ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Algesia P Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol, or any of the ingredients of Algesia P Tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking painkillers.
- If you have a history of or currently have stomach ulcers or bleeding in any part of the digestive tract.
- If you have a heart failure problem, high blood pressure, liver or kidney-related problem.
- If you are pregnant, this medicine should not be taken, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Algesia P Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Algesia P Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney or liver problem or blood clotting disorder.
- You have a bleeding problem in the stomach, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the symptoms of asthma.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Algesia P Tablet.
- You are an elderly patient or taking water pills or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Algesia P Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Algesia P Tablet
Interactions of Algesia P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Algesia P Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should not be taken along with Algesia P Tablet, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- Algesia P Tablet can interfere with the blood pressure-lowering action of medicines used to treat high blood pressure.
- Medicines like water pills, digoxin (used for heart conditions), ciclosporin & tacrolimus (used to modify immune response) if taken along can lead to kidney problems and hence should be used cautiously....
- There is an increase in the risk of getting stomach ulcers or bleeding when Algesia P Tablet is taken along with steroids.
- There is a risk of bleeding if Algesia P Tablet is taken along with blood thinners such as warfarin.
- You may experience fits and seizures if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin.
- Antidiabetic medicines, if taken along with Algesia P Tablet, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, hunger pangs.
Storage and disposal of Algesia P Tablet
- Store Algesia P Tablets in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach children and pets.
Dosage of Algesia P Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before taking Algesia P Tablet?
- Yes, tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicine for pain, fever or arthritis.
- Take this medicine only for the duration as prescribed by your doctor. Never take more than the prescribed dose, as it can result in an overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools; these could be signs of bleeding in your stomach or intestine. Immediately stop taking medicine and inform your doctor.