Airtec 9mcg Box Of 150md Metered Dose Inhaler
Airtio 9 MCG Description
Airtio Metered-Dose Inhaler contains tiotropium as an active ingredient. It is used for the maintenance of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It is a bronchodilator that acts by dilating t
he airway tract by relaxing the smooth muscle. It should be taken for inhalation purpose via the mouth and not to be swallowed. Take it at the dose recommended by your doctor for the prescribed duration to gain the optimal benefit from it. You may experience dry mouth or oral infection after using Airtio Metered-Dose Inhaler. Hence, it is recommended to maintain oral hygiene while on this medication.
- Tiate Transhaler 180mdBy Lupin180md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 538.15₹ 457.43₹
- Tiate Hfa 9mcg Box Of 180md Metered Dose InhalerBy Lupin180md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 538.15₹ 538.15₹
- Tiova Box Of 200md Metered Dose InhalerBy Cipla Limited200md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 598.08₹ 508.37₹
Uses of Airtio 9 MCG
Contraindications of Airtio 9 MCG
Side effects of Airtio 9 MCG
- Application site irritation (swollen tongue, mouth ulceration and pharyngolaryngeal pain)
- Sinusitis, headache, dizziness
- Constipation, dry mouth, dehydration
- Pain in joints (arthralgia), joint swelling
- Fungal infection in the mouth
- Taste disorders, throat irritation
- Intraocular pressure increased
- Dry skin
Precautions and Warnings of Airtio 9 MCG
Other General Warnings
- You experience an allergic reaction after using Airtio Metered-Dose Inhaler.
- Your respiratory condition gets worsened characterized by breathing difficulty.
- You have an eye condition known as narrow-angle glaucoma.
- You have kidney disease and urinary retention conditions.
- Airtio Metered-Dose Inhaler should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
- Airtio Metered-Dose Inhaler should not be used for acute attacks or as rescue therapy.
Mode of Action of Airtio 9 MCG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Airtio 9 MCG
Interactions of Airtio 9 MCG
Interactions with other medicines
- Airtio Metered-Dose Inhaler used along with other anticholinergic medicine such as ipratropium can cause additive effect, increasing side effects.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Airtio 9 MCG
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the children and pets.
- Do not puncture the canister, break it or burn it even if it is empty.
Dosage of Airtio 9 MCG
- Excess of Airtio Metered-Dose Inhaler can cause dry mouth and inflammation of the eye.
- If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.