Advent 91.4mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 10ml Drops
By CIPLA LIMITED
10ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Advent Oral Drop is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of the lungs, airways, ears, urinary tract, skin, bone, joints, soft tissue and tooth. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under an adult’s supervision. Advent Oral Drop is a combination medicine containing amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Before giving this medicine to your child, inform your doctor if your child is allergic to any antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child....
|You Save||₹19.04 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Clavulanic Acid(11.4 Mg),Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(80.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting|
Check more medicines with composition as Clavulanic Acid(11.4 Mg) + Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(80.0 Mg)
Uses of Advent 91.4mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 10ml Drops
Advent Oral Drop is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of the sinus, lungs, throat, airways, ears, urinary tract, bones, soft tissues, skin and tooth.
Contraindications of Advent 91.4mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 10ml Drops
- If your child is allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid or any of the ingredients of Advent Oral Drop.
- If your child has a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotics like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
- If your child had liver problems & jaundice with this medicine before.
Side effects of Advent 91.4mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 10ml Drops
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Advent 91.4mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 10ml Drops
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child ever had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins.
- Your child has had liver, kidney problems (this medicine should not be given to children with impaired kidney function).
- Your child experiences redness of the skin followed by eruptions after taking this medicine.
- Your child develops another infection after taking this medicine.
- Your child has diarrhoea and stomach pain after taking this medicine or even after stopping treatment with Advent Oral Drop.
Mode of Action of Advent 91.4mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 10ml Drops
How Does It Work?
Advent Oral Drop works by the combined action of both its components - amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Amoxicillin works by killing the bacteria responsible for infections. However, the bacteria make the enzyme (beta-lactamases) which can destroy amoxicillin. Clavulanic acid inactivates this enzyme and hence helps amoxicillin to perform its function....
Directions for Use of Advent 91.4mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 10ml Drops
- Advent Oral Drop should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Read the label carefully before using this medication.
- Always use the dropper for taking out the exact quantities.
Interactions of Advent 91.4mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 10ml Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Advent Oral Drop works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Advent Oral Drop with blood thinners such as warfarin, acenocoumarol increases the risk of bleeding. It is advised to regularly monitor the blood tests like PT-INR.
Storage and disposal of Advent 91.4mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 10ml Drops
- Store Advent Oral Drop at or below 25°C in the original packaging.
- Protect it from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Advent 91.4mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 10ml Drops
Symptoms of an overdose include stomach disturbances, vomiting, diarrhoea, drowsiness and fluid retention. If you have given too much of Advent Oral Drop to your child, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
It is advised not to miss any dose of antibiotics as it can affect the treatment regimen. If you have missed giving any dose of Advent Oral Drop, then give it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is diarrhoea a common side effect during the treatment with Advent Oral Drop?
A: Yes, diarrhoea is a common side effect during treatment with Advent Oral Drop. However, if your child is experiencing persistent diarrhoea, seek advice from your doctor immediately.
Q: Can I give this medicine to my child if he/she is allergic to penicillin?
A: Never give Advent Oral Drop if your child is allergic to penicillin. Serious side effects can result in the same. Always consult your doctor before giving any medicine to your child.
Q: How long does it take for Advent Oral Drop to show its effects?
A: Advent Oral Drop can start showing its effect approximately after 1 hour of its consumption. However, it varies among individuals and can also vary due to the severity of the infection. As it is an antibiotic medicine, the complete effect towards the infection could be seen after the course completion of the antibiotic treatment.
Other Products from this Brand
- Advent Forte 457 Mg Orange Flavour Syrup 30 Ml
- Advent 300 Mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- Advent 600 Mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- Advent 228 5 Mg Tangy Orang Flavour Kids Dry Syrup 30 Ml
- Advent 625 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Advent Forte Bottle Of 60 Ml Syrup
- Advent 228 5 Mg Tangy Orange Syp 60 Ml
- Advent Dt 457 Mg Tangy Orange Flavour Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Advent Forte Tangy Orange Syrup 60 Ml
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.