Adlene 0.1% Gel
Adlene 0.1 %W/W Description
Adlene Gel is a derivative of Vitamin A. It is used to treat mild to moderate acne. Adlene is also effective to reduce the redness and pain associated with pimples. It should not be used for children
and pregnant women. This Gel tends may cause a burning sensation, redness and dryness of the skin at the site of application. In case you feel any discomfort or notice any severe skin reaction contact the doctor immediately.
- Ad Nano Tube Of 15gm GelBy Leogard Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15g Gel in TubeMRP 185.00₹ 157.25₹
- Seboret Gel 15gmBy Prosaic Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15g Gel in TubeMRP 149.00₹ 149.00₹
- Deriva Ms Tube Of 15gm GelBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals15g Gel in TubeMRP 315.00₹ 267.75₹
Uses of Adlene 0.1 %W/W
Contraindications of Adlene 0.1 %W/W
Side effects of Adlene 0.1 %W/W
Precautions and Warnings of Adlene 0.1 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from a skin condition known as eczema, you experience irritation when you apply this medicine on skin.
- Your doctor may change the dose
- You have any cuts or wounds on skin do not apply this Gel on that area