Acimol Forte Tablet
By LEEFORD HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Acimol Forte Tablet is a combination of three medicines containing Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase as its active ingredients. This medicine has analgesic action, mainly used to provide relief from pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and post surgery. Acelofenac and Paracetamol in Acimol Forte Tablet acts by relieving the pain and inflammation; and Serratiopeptidase acts by reducing the swelling at the affected site. Take it as advised by your doctor. You may experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, constipation, ulcers from this medicine. However, most side effects gets resolved on its own. If it worsens, contact your doctor or visit a nearby hospital or clinic....
|You Save||₹13.50 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, indigestion|
Check more medicines with composition as Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
2 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Acimol Forte Tablet
Uses of Acimol Forte Tablet
Acimol Forte Tablet is used to provide relief from pain associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis and post surgeries.
Contraindications of Acimol Forte Tablet
- If you have an allergy to Paracetamol, Aceclofenac, Serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredient of Acimol Forte Tablet
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function
- If you are pregnant (especially after 3rd month of pregnancy)
Side effects of Acimol Forte Tablet
- Stomach ulcers
- Mouth ulcers
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Dark stools
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Swelling in anal area
- Increase in liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Acimol Forte Tablet
Can I take Acimol Forte Tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take this medicine during pregnancy. Hence it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking Acimol Forte Tablet in pregnancy can either cause birth defects in the unborn baby, delay delivery at the term or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Acimol Forte Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use Acimol Forte Tablet if you are breastfeeding as it may cause harm to the new born baby. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Acimol Forte Tablet?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Acimol Forte Tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Acimol Forte Tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Acimol Forte Tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorder, then this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine. (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you notice black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have SLE (autoimmune disorder).
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anemia.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Acimol Forte Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Acelofenac and Paracetamol acts by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- Serratiopeptidase acts by repairing the tissues and thus decreasing the swelling around the infected area.
Directions for Use of Acimol Forte Tablet
Acimol Forte Tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food. Take it as recommended by your doctor to gain optimal benefit.
Interactions of Acimol Forte Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Do not take any other medicines containing Paracetamol or Aceclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like water pill can lead to kidney damage when taken along with it.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure.
- This medicine can increase the levels of lithium and methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin and Clonazepam.
- Medicine used to treat gout like Probenecid
- Medicines used to treat bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol, Rifampicin and HIV infections like Zidovudine
Storage and disposal of Acimol Forte Tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Dosage of Acimol Forte Tablet
Taking Acimol Forte Tablet in high doses may result in serious liver and kidney damage. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.