Acent Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Acent Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Acent Plus Tablet is a pain relieving medicine. It contains a combination of three medicine, namely aceclofenac, paracetamol, and serratiopeptidase. It used for relieving pain, inflammation and swel
ling due bones, joints and soft tissue injury. It is also used for relieving pain and swelling after an operation or surgery. It works by inhibiting the synthesis of chemical responsible for inflammation and pain. It also promotes tissue repair. It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation, and swelling. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after careful assessment of your condition. Take this medicine for prescribed duration and in a dose recommended by your doctor. Before initiating the treatment let your doctor know if you have any medical condition or you are on medications. It should be taken preferably with or after food.
|You Save||₹11.10 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and inflammation management|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, dizziness, diarrhea, drowsiness|
Uses of Acent Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions following an injury.
- It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling.
Contraindications of Acent Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have experienced severe allergic reactions after the use of painkillers such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding in part of the digestive tract.
- If you are suffering from heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If the kidney or liver are not functioning properly.
- If you are pregnant, this medicine should not be taken, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy. In case the treatment with this medicine is very crucial lowest effective dose should be used.
Side effects of Acent Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Acent Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You had heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure.
- You are suffering from bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or crohn's disease or you may notice black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as the medicine can worsen the same.
- You consume alcohol too often, concomitant use of the medicine can affect your liver.
- You had disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Acent Plus Tablets.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders, the doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- Individuals receiving long-term treatment should be regularly monitored for renal function tests, liver function tests and blood counts.
Mode of Action of Acent Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Acent Plus Tablet acts by a combined mechanism of its three components.
- Paracetamol and aceclofenac work by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for pain, swelling, and inflammation.
- Paracetamol is also known to increase the pain threshold, and hence reduce the level of the sensation of pain.
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme it works by breaking down certain proteins known to cause inflammation it also promoting tissue repair, and decreases swelling.
Directions for Use of Acent Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Acent Plus Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow them whole with a glass of water and can be taken with or after food.
Interactions of Acent Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Acent Plus Tablet works, or thhis medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, steroidal medicines, painkillers, medicines for HIV, blood thinner medicines, antibiotics and medicines for diabetes
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should not be taken along with Acent Plus Tablet.
- Acent Plus Tablet should not be used for 8-12 days after after taking a medicine, mifepristone as Acent Plus Tablet can reduce the effect of mifepristone.
- Acent Plus Tablet if taken along with steroids, anticoagulants and certain brain related medicine can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Acent Plus Tablet can reduce the blood pressure lowering action of anti-hypertensive medicine, caution should be excercised.
Storage and disposal of Acent Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Acent Plus Tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Acent Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)