Aceclo Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Aceclo Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Aceclo Plus tablet contains a combination of aceclofenac and paracetamol as its active ingredient. It is a pain-relieving medicine used to reduce pain and inflammation in conditions such as rheumatoi
d arthritis, osteoarthritis and spondylitis. It is also used to provide relief from muscle pain, back pain, toothache or pain in the ear, throat and also abdominal pain. This medicine blocks the pain signal in the brain. Take this medicine as advised by your treating doctor. Do not take the Aceclo Plus tablet for a longer duration or more than that prescribed as there is a risk of bleeding and ulcers. It is recommended to take this medicine with food to avoid an upset stomach.
|₹26.60 (35% on MRP)
|Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
- Acecloren P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 68.80₹ 6.88/Tablet
- Vetory P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.75₹ 29.3740.49% CHEAPER₹ 2.94/Tablet
Uses of Aceclo Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Aceclo Plus tablet is useful in relieving pain and swelling associated with bones and joints in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and low back pain.
- It is also useful in gynaecological pain, toothache, headache, pain and swelling in the ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Aceclo Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol, or any of the ingredients of Aceclo Plus tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking painkillers.
- If you have a history of or currently have stomach ulcers or bleeding in any part of the digestive tract.
- If you have a heart failure problem, high blood pressure, liver or kidney-related problem.
- If you are pregnant, this medicine should not be taken, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Aceclo Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Aceclo Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney or liver problem or blood clotting disorder.
- You have a bleeding problem in the stomach, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the symptoms of asthma.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Aceclo Plus tablet.
- You are an elderly patient or taking water pills or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Aceclo Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Aceclo Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Aceclo Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Aceclo Plus tablet works, or Acelo plus itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should not be taken along with Aceclo Plus tablet, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- Aceclo Plus tablet can interfere with the blood pressure-lowering action of medicines used to treat high blood pressure.
- Medicines like water pills, digoxin (used for heart conditions), ciclosporin & tacrolimus (used to modify immune response) if taken along can lead to kidney problems and hence should be used cautiously....
- There is an increase in the risk of getting stomach ulcers or bleeding when Aceclo Plus tablet is taken along with steroids.
- There is a risk of bleeding if Aceclo Plus tablet is taken along with blood thinners such as warfarin.
- You may experience fits and seizures if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin.
- Antidiabetic medicines, if taken along with Aceclo Plus tablet, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, hunger pangs.
Storage and disposal of Aceclo Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Aceclo Plus tablets in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach children and pets.
Dosage of Aceclo Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before taking Aceclo Plus tablet?
- Yes, tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicine for pain, fever or arthritis.
- Take this medicine only for the duration as prescribed by your doctor. Never take more than the prescribed dose, as it can result in an overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools; these could be signs of bleeding in your stomach or intestine. Immediately stop taking medicine and inform your doctor.