Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
By DR REDDY'S LAB (WOCKHARDT)
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet is used to relieve pain and inflammation of joints, bones and muscles in various conditions such as arthritis, injuries. It contains a combination of three medicines namely Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or after food. Before using the Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
Ace-Proxyvon SP is used to for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries. It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling.
Contraindications of Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
- If you have an allergy to Paracetamol, Aceclofenac, Serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredient of Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet.
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant (especially after the 3rd month of pregnancy).
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
Side effects of Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Stomach ulcers
- Swelling in the anal area
Precautions and Warnings of Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
Can I take Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet during pregnancy, as it can cause defects in the unborn baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding. Thus, this medicine should not be taken by pregnant women.
Can I take Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet if you are breastfeeding. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet?
You may feel dizzy while on treatment with Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet. Caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet?
It is advisable to avoid consuming alcohol during the treatment with Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your kidney or liver.
- You are suffering from Lupus (an autoimmune disorder).
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure.
- You have asthma as Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet can worsen the same.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, then Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.read less
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you notice black tarry stools.
Mode of Action of Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
How Does It Work?
- The combination in Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet acts by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandin, which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- It also promotes cartilage matrix synthesis, tissue repair and decreases swelling.
Directions for Use of Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
- Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or after having your meal.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Do not take any other medicines containing Paracetamol or Acelofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like water pill can lead to kidney damage when taken along with it.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure.
- Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet can increase the levels of lithium and methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin and Clonazepam.
- Medicine used to treat gout like Probenecid.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol, Rifampicin and HIV infections like Zidovudine.
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interaction.
Storage and disposal of Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
- Store Ace-Proxyvon SP tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ace Proxyvon Sp Tablet
Taking Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet in high doses may result in serious liver and kidney damage. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed any dose of Ace-Proxyvon SP tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
|You Save||₹15.3 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Joint pain and swelling|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, indigestion, diarrhoea|
Last Updated on: 12 Apr 2021 | 09:52 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved