Zandu Satavari Pure Herbs Lactation Capsules Bottle Of 60
If you are looking for authentic and effective Shatavari Churna, look no further than Zandu Satavari (Shatavari). Zandu Satavari (Shatavari) Ayurvedic Pure Herb is prepared from the Shatavari plant (Asparagus racemosus) and is a potent health promoter for women of all ages. Zandu Satavari (Shatavari) Capsule is well known as a natural galactagogue, which helps improve breast milk production in lactating mothers. It is also rich in antioxidants & bio-flavonoids that scavenge free radicals formed in the body to slow down ageing. This also helps improve general health, boost strength & stamina, increase appetite and promote cognitive health.
- Improves Lactation: Zandu Satavari Capsules improves the volume and rate of breast milk production in lactating mothers.
- Increases Strength: Shatavari extract boosts overall health and increases strength and stamina.
- Immunity Booster: Satavari Capsules promote general well-being by improving immunity.
- Delays Ageing: Antioxidants and bioflavonoids in Shatavari remove free radicals and promote cell rejuvenation.
Shatavari extract (Asparagus racemosus Willd.) Tub. Rt. 250 mg.
Zandu Satavari (Shatavari) Ayurvedic Pure Herb is prepared from the purified extract of the Shatavari plant (Asparagus racemosus). Shatavari is a health promoter for women belonging to all age groups. As a natural galactagogue, Zandu Satavari (Shatavari) Capsule greatly improves the volume and rate of breast milk production in lactating mothers. The naturally occurring antioxidants and bioflavonoids in the Zandu Satavari Capsule scavenge and remove the free radicals that are regularly produced in the body. Removal of free radicals helps promote cellular regeneration which slows down the ageing process. Zandu Satavari Capsule also helps to improve general health and well-being by increasing the appetite, promoting cognitive health and boosting strength & stamina. If consumed regularly, Shatavari in pure form is very useful in the maintenance of overall mental and physical health.
How to Use
Take one to two capsules twice a day or as directed by a physician.
- Store it at room temperatures.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Replace the container cap tightly after every use.
1. Are Satavari Capsules safe?
Yes, they are completely safe. Zandu Satavari Capsules are made of 100% pure, responsibly sourced Shatavari extract. It is GMO-free and contains no added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
2. Is this only to be taken by mothers?
Zandu Satavari Capsules promote breast milk production in lactating mothers, but its health-promoting, immunity-boosting and anti-ageing properties make it suitable for consumption for women of all age groups, mothers and otherwise.
3. Does this product come from accredited sources?
Zandu Satavari Capsules are prepared under the expert direction and supervision of trained R&D scientists in the advanced Ayurvedic research facilities of Zandu healthcare, where modern cutting edge scientific procedures are combined with the age-old traditional knowledge to bring you the benefits of the Shatavari in an easy to consume form.