Zandu Pure Honey Health Food Bottle Of 250 G
Zandu Pure honey is manufactured by the India-originated brand Zandu. It gives 100% guaranteed purity to its buyers. Zandu Pure Honey has 0% Added Sugar.
It has no added C3/ C4/ sugar and Rice/ Corn/ Cane Syrup. Instead, it has sweetness in the form of fructose & glucose collected by bees from flowering plants like eucalyptus and litchi.
However, sugar (sucrose) sourced from C4 plants like cane which is cheap and easily available, can be broken into fructose & glucose through a simple heating process. This is then added to pure honey to reduce its cost. The C4 sugar in honey is limited to a maximum of 7% (as per standard recommended by Codex Alimentarius Commission Guidelines). When C4 sugar is above this level, the international laboratories consider it as a sure sign of added sugar from an external source in honey.
- The bees that are reared or thrive in the bee farms are allowed to collect nectar from the gardens around.
- The bees then go into the production of honey in their process after the nectar from flowers is collected.
- When sufficient honey is created, this is where the beekeepers, workers and hive trainers come into play. They extract the honey from the hives very carefully, without harming the bees in the process.
- All the honey collected is now ready to be transported at the Zandu manufacturing factories, where honey from all over its branches is collected and stored for further processes.
- Now is the time when the honey is made suitable for use. The collected honey goes through several phases of cleaning, filtration and settling before it can finally be bottled for sale.
- After all the process is done, the honey is finally filled in a sealed glass jar and is sent out to various distributors and retailers, who make the product available to their customers.
- Remedy for cold and cough
Honey’s thick consistency helps coat the throat while the sweet taste is believed to trigger nerve endings that protect the throat from regular coughing. Honey is believed to be equally effective as common cough syrups. The traditional practice is to mix ginger with honey and consume it for sore throat, cough and cold.
- Improves digestion
Honey has a mild laxative effect which can help combat constipation and bloating. It is also rich in friendly bacteria which act as a probiotic and keep the digestive and immune system healthy. For a homemade digestion aid, try tea with honey and lemon. Honey has diastase & invertase enzymes which are beneficial for digestion.
1. Is Zandu Honey known to boost immunity?
Zandu honey’s antioxidant and antibacterial properties help in improving the body’s immunity. Antioxidants help get rid of free radicals in the body, which are known to show early signs of ageing.
2. Does Zandu honey promote fat loss?
Zandu honey with warm water and lemon can show signs of weight loss over a prolonged period of usage. It is also packed with amino acids which benefit the body’s metabolism, thus making the body lose weight.