Zandu Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Veg Capsules Bottle Of 60
Zandu Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Veg Capsules are the finest quality and safe dietary supplements with the same nutrition benefits of Ashwagandha only in a more convenient and easy-to-digest form. It ensures the body gains the requisite amount of the herb in every intake. In this fast-paced world where fad diets, lifestyle trends and untested remedies confuse people, it is imperative to rely on ancient Ayurvedic techniques. Zandu Ashwagandha has been proven to control stress and improve the body's resistance.
- Zandu Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Capsules is the Indian version of Ginseng.
- The herb undergoes minimum processing to keep its natural potency intact.
- The composition is pure, unadulterated and completely natural.
- The capsules are devoid of any added flavours, preservatives and sugar.
- The product is also 100% vegetarian.
Zandu Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Veg Capsules have Ashwagandha as the main active ingredient. The Ashwagandha used in it, are collected from drier parts of India, the Middle-East and Africa.
The roots, leaves and seeds of the herb are rich in medicinal properties.
- Zandu Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Veg Capsules have adaptogenic properties that keep stress levels of strenuous days in check.
- They keep the mind active and sharp.
- They contribute to reproductive health.
- Zandu Ashwagandha comes in handy in dealing with old age problems like arthritis.
- The capsules boost the immunity system and keep inflammatory diseases, infections and flu at bay.
- They can manage hormones, reduce cortisol levels and thereby regulate mood swings.
- The medicine also removes fatigue providing additional strength to the body.
How to Use
- Zandu Ashwagandha Capsules can be taken on the go and do not require any prior preparations.
- The appropriate dose can be prescribed by a doctor depending on age and biological parameters.
- Usually, an adult can consume one or two capsules per day.
- Take the capsule regularly for best results.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Do not consume it post its expiry date.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the sun.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not administer it to individuals below 18 years of age.
1. Does Zandu Ashwagandha have side effects?
Prolonged use or an overdose of Zandu Ashwagandha Capsules might cause diarrhoea, vomiting and other digestive disorders.
2. How long does it take Zandu Ashwagandha Capsules to work?
Zandu Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Veg Capsules do not work overnight. Depending on the underlying clinical condition, it might take weeks or months to experience improvements.
3. Does Zandu Ashwagandha reduce hair fall?
If hair fall is caused due to hormonal imbalances and chronic stress, then Zandu Ashwagandha can regulate the condition.
4. Can Zandu Ashwagandha be taken at night?
Zandu Ashwagandha Capsules can be taken either during the day or at night.
5. Who should not take the Zandu Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Veg Capsules?
Pregnant and breastfeeding women and patients suffering from ulcers, autoimmune diseases and high blood pressure should not consume Zandu Ashwagandha Capsules.