Whisper Ultra Nights Size Xl Plus Sanitary Pads Packet Of 30
We know the days while you are on your period gets tough and sometimes unmanageable. The nights, on the other hand, can be difficult too. You need longer protection as you don’t have the option to change pads, and you will not be able to sleep if you are uncomfortable. Whisper Ultra Night sanitary pads ensure long-lasting protection against wetness during the night and ultimate comfort during periods. Whisper brings you a variety of sanitary pads that suit your needs. Whisper Ultra Soft, Whisper Ultra XL, Whisper Maxi Night are options you can choose from. These are manufactured by the trusted Procter & Gamble brand and promise a good fit, more coverage and quality.
- It helps lock up to 100% wetness, even odours
- Nearly 40% longer for more coverage
- Has a delightful scent that provides hygienic protection
- It is meant for days when your period flow is heavy
- The dri-weave cover provides high absorbency
- Up to 0% leaks all night long
- Has a blue core with liquid lock gel
- Offers soft, dry protection and reduces discomfort
How to Use
- Remove the paper on the backside of the pad and place it properly on the inner line of panties.
- Wear comfortable underwear, stick the pad well and remove the paper from the wings next.
- Wrap the wings and stick them onto the sides.
- Ideally, you must change your whisper pads every 3 or 4 hours.
- Dispose of after wrapping them in the paper.
Whisper pads are used to absorb menstrual flow and help maintain feminine hygiene. These are safe pads for heavy flow days with a wider back for better protection against leakage throughout the night. The lock core helps absorb fluid and lock it in gel form to give you a dry feel.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a hygienic place
Q1. What is the price of Whisper Ultra Night XL Plus pads?
Ans: The Whisper Ultra Night XL Plus price for a pack of 30 is Rs 330.
Q2. What does a size XL plus pad mean?
Ans: XL plus size pads mean extra-large, offering extra protection by covering a larger area.
Q3. Why should we not use a sanitary pad for long hours?
Ans: Irrespective of how light or heavy your flow is, bacteria can build up easily when you are wearing a pad for too long. Changing your pad every 3 - 4 hours is good hygiene and helps prevent bad odours.