Wagh Bakri 100% Certified Organic Darjeeling Green Tea 100g
Wagh Bakri 100% Certified Organic Darjeeling Green Tea is crafted from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis which have gone through the smallest amount of oxidation during the processing. Wagh Bakri Green Tea is specially designed to help make one feel energised and relaxed. It is useful in fighting oxidative damage and boosts metabolism. It also proved beneficial in maintaining a healthy weight. Wagh Bakri 100% Certified Organic Darjeeling Green Tea is grown and cultivated by eco-friendly methods without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilisers or growth promoters and therefore it is safe to consume.
- The Wagh Bakri Organic Darjeeling Green Tea ingredients contain antioxidants that help in reducing the dangerous effects of strain and pressure on your body.
- It proved beneficial in flushing out the toxins like harmful chemicals and free oxygen radicals from the body.
- The ingredients of Wagh Bakri Green Tea have made the tea well known because of its consistent quality, colour, taste and aroma, which helps to provide morning freshness.
- The Wagh Bakri Organic Darjeeling Green Tea is useful in boosting metabolism and managing a healthy weight.
- This tea is light and has warm, floral notes of lily with the aftertaste of legumes, making it soothing and invigorating.
- The Wagh Bakri Green Tea detoxifies the body and helps relax the senses and the body.
100% organic tea
- Provide relief from headaches and hypertension.
- Green tea lessens your risk of several diseases, including diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
- Wagh Bakri 100% Certified Organic Darjeeling Green Tea is one of the oldest herbs with a lot of medicinal properties.
How to Use
- Bring 1 cup (120 ml) of water to a boil.
- Add one tablespoon of Darjeeling Green Tea per cup.
- Let it brew for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on the strength of flavour you prefer.
- Strain and serve with milk and sugar or honey according to taste.
- Store Wagh Bakri Organic Darjeeling Green Tea in a cool, clean, hygienic and dry place.
- Always keep the tea bags enclosed in the given box; otherwise, the green tea may lose its aroma.
- It is meant for drinking purposes only.
- Do not use the product if the expiry date is over.
- Do not reuse the tea bags.
Q 1. Can Wagh Bakri 100% Certified Organic Darjeeling Green Tea can be consumed by a pregnant woman?
Ans: The product is made of 100 % organic ingredients and there are no proven side effects of Wagh Bakri Organic Darjeeling Green Tea if consumed by pregnant women. However, in case you are facing any issues, seek medical consultation immediately.
Q 2. Does excessive drinking of Wagh Bakri Organic Darjeeling Green Tea cause any harm?
Ans: Yes, excessive drinking leads to stomach problems, diarrhoea, insomnia and iron deficiency. So it is suggested to not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q 3. Is it bad to drink green tea before bed?
Ans: Green tea may provide an array of health benefits, including better sleep. However, drinking it at night, especially in the two hours preceding bedtime, may make it harder to fall asleep.