Kapiva Himalayan Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother Vinegar 500ml | Unpasteurized And Undiluted
Kapiva apple cider vinegar is essentially fermented juice extracted from fresh organic Himalayan apples. It is rich in vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants and dietary fibres. This natural and unfiltered product has been used for centuries as a home remedy for cooking and healing digestion disorders.
- The acetic acid in Kapiva apple cider vinegar kills pathogens thereby relieving throat infections and inflammations.
- When consumed along with Kapiva aloe vera juice reduces appetite-inducing weight loss and metabolism.
- It reduces sugar cravings thereby maintaining a healthy heart and blood glucose level.
The main ingredients of this tonic are:
- The sugar in apples (zero adulteration), fermented using yeast.
- “The Mother” vinegar (the healthiest form of vinegar) enriched in probiotics.
- Consuming a mixture of Kapiva apple cider vinegar along with Kapiva wheatgrass juice detoxifies the body giving it an immunity boost.
- It promotes lymphatic drainage and clears the sinus cavities.
- Good bacteria and enzymes improve the gut microbiome decreasing flatulence and acid reflux.
- Lactic acid inside this folk remedy evens complexion while succinic acid minimizes blemishes.
- Applying it on the scalp after rinsing the shampoo will bring extra shine to the hair.
How to Use
Kapiva apple cider vinegar is a holistic health booster that must be added to the daily morning routine.
- It can be gulped down with some warm water (15 ml of ACV in 1 cup of water) on an empty stomach or 20 minutes before breakfast.
- A teaspoon of it can be added to Kapiva masala tea. The tonic is acidic with a strong aroma and must not be drunk with sufficient diluting.
- Mix ACV with water and gargle it to control bad breath.
- It can be used as a delicious dressing for salads and chutneys since it doesn’t add unnecessary calories.
- It is also used to bake as a preservative.
- Read the label carefully before the intake of Kapiva apple cider vinegar.
- Store it in a cool and dry place in an airtight container.
- It must be kept away from sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate to improve shelf life.
Q1. Is Kapiva Apple Cider vinegar a vegan product?
Ans. Yes, Kapiva apple cider vinegar product is a vegan product manufactured in GMP-certified facilities. It is also gluten-free and keto-friendly.
Q2. Does Kapiva Apple Cider vinegar purify the blood?
Ans. Yes, it is replete with useful microbes that decrease the uric acid content in the blood and flushes out toxins.
Q3. Is it okay to drink Kapiva Apple Cider Vinegar every day?
Ans. Yes, Kapiva apple cider vinegar has a wide range of health benefits and can be taken daily. However, consuming large ounces of it for many years might cause osteoporosis, eroding of teeth enamel and low potassium level.
Q4. Can Kapiva Apple Cider Vinegar be consumed at night?
Ans. Yes, studies reveal drinking it before bedtime can slow down the process of emptying the stomach preventing large spikes in blood sugar.
Q5. How long does it take for Kapiva Apple Cider Vinegar to work?
Ans. It essentially depends on the body’s reaction. However, improvements can be seen from the second week onwards.