Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special Health Food Jar Of 1 Kg
In the present world, we face a lot of common health issues owing to pollution and several other things. Baidyanath Chyawanprash works as an immunity booster that gives us the strength we need and reduces weather-change symptoms and prevents us from getting viral infections. It also restores digestive health. It may also help boost the capacity of the brain and its natural functions. Baidyanath products are ayurvedic and effective. Some of the most popular products of the brand are Baidyanath Mahabhringraj oil, Baidyanath Ashwagandha, Baidyanath Aloe Vera Juice, Baidyanath Shilajit and many more.
- Amla present in it acts as a diuretic and helps in detoxification. You can also try the Baidyanath amla juice.
- It promotes proper digestive functioning
- It helps improve the body's stamina
- Helps boost the capacity of the brain and keeps it active
- White sandalwood and 52 essential herbs help balance your mind and body
· It aids the body in the production of haemoglobin and white blood cells
· It is consumed to enhance youthfulness and promotes healthy muscle mass
· Aids in taking care of your respiratory health
· It promotes lung power
· It gives you energy and improves overall health and wellbeing
· It is also recommended for both men and women for better reproductive health
How to Use
Ideally, you should have two teaspoons of Baidyanath Chyawanprash, twice a day. One teaspoon can be consumed by children, once a day.
· Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
· Keep out of reach of infants and children
· Read the label carefully before use
· Always check the expiry dates
Q 1. Is the Baidyanath group a trusted company?
Ans. Yes, Baidyanath is a leading Ayurvedic company with more than 100 years of excellence.
Q 2. Are there any side effects of having Baidyanath Chyawanprash?
Ans. No. However, you must not consume it in excessive quantities as it may cause indigestion, abdominal bloating, loose stools and others.
Q 3. What is the right time to eat Chyawanprash?
Ans. Chyawanprash should ideally be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach or before a meal. One can also take it 30 minutes before dinner or 2 hours after dinner.
Q 4. Is Chyawanprash good for kids?
Ans. Yes, Chyawanprash is good for kids because it gives strength and improves immunity.