Vlcc Advanced Hand Cream - 50 Gm
VLCC Advanced Hand Cream intensively hydrates hands with the goodness of antibacterial components while also protecting them from harmful germs. Excessive hand washing can deplete the natural moisture in your skin, making it harsh and dry. This hand cream is a thick cream infused with natural healing nutrients such as vitamin E, argan oil, vitamin A, almond oil and tea tree oil that gently moisturises skin while keeping your hands safe and protected.
- Soothes and softens skin with intense hydrating hand cream.
- Non-greasy formula that moisturises and nourishes your skin.
- Vitamins and skin-healing natural oils are included.
- This skin cream has antibacterial components to keep hands germ-free.
- Provides all-day hydration and has a pleasant earthy scent.
- Convenient tube packaging for on-the-go use.
- No harsh ingredients in the mix and is alcohol-free.
- Appropriate for all skin types.
- Almond Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Argan Oil
- Vitamin E
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Shea Butter
- Lavender Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Lemon Oil
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
- The hand cream hydrates your skin and leaves it soft and silky.
- The skin cream helps to keep bacteria at bay.
- The cream is used to keep your skin hydrated.
How to Use
When needed, spread evenly on both hands, especially after hand washing.
- Before using, read the label carefully.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and store in a dry location.
- Keep out of children's reach.
Q1: Is it necessary to use hand cream every day?
Ans: Exposure to water, chemicals and extreme temperatures, in addition to ordinary work, are the leading causes of hand injuries. It's essential to use a daily hand cream that hydrates the skin and one that absorbs fast to use all day.
Q2: What is the difference between hand cream and hand lotion?
Ans: A cream, rather than a lotion, is usually preferable. These hand creams are preferable to lotions for dehydrated skin since they include more hydrating ingredients and less water.
Q3: Is it possible to have too much hand cream?
Ans: Excellent moisturisers are usually highly concentrated and designed to be used in modest amounts for all skin types. Going overboard with your hand cream isn't only a waste of time. It may further aggravate your dry skin.
Q4: What exactly is the purpose of hand cream?
Ans: Using a hand cream regularly will help reduce the signs of premature ageing and enhance moisture levels and skin flexibility. Not to add that you should protect your hands from UV rays, which can cause cracking and discolouration.