Antiseptic Liquid works as an effective antiseptic formula containing Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Cetrimide. It is a strong antiseptic liquid for first aid treatment. It protects against infection by washing out dirt and debris and killing bacteria in cuts, grazes and minor wounds without the need to touch sore or broken skin.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate is a strong antibacterial that kills bacteria and prevents infection
- Cetrimide is a powerful sterilizing agent that has disinfectant properties
- Owing to its disinfecting properties, it can be added to bathing or floor cleaning water
- Can be applied on Baby or adult diaper rashes
- Can be used for lavatories, sinks, drains, waste bins, dustbins, on floors, kitchen, bathroom and hard surfaces where hygiene is essential
- It is useful in the nursery, sickroom and where pets have touched
- May also be used for personal hygiene or bathing to cleanse the skin and protect against germs
Directions For Use:
As directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision