Vitrovea Triple Calcium With K27 And D3- Multi Source W/zinc-phosphorus-magnesium - 200 Tablets
Vitrovea TripleCalcium is a scientifically up-to-date, patent pending calcium formula, with superior bone mass building capabilities than ordinarily found calcium supplements.TripleCalcium contains 3 Highly bioavailable Calcium forms including the new chelated salt- Calcium Bisglycinate, which maximises the availability of elemental Calcium for osteaoblastic activity.TripleCalcium uses for the first time, a highly stable form of vitamin K-2 along with vitamin D3 to ensure True Calcium Absorption. For all-round bone care support, TripleCalcium also provides other magnesium, which together with calcium, help protect and build new bones.Product Features
- Contains superior bone mass building calcium Formula
- Holds 3 Bio optimized forms of calcium which maximizes calcium availability for bone building
- Efficient absorption of Calcium from intestine by Vitamin D3
- Selective transportation of Calcium by Vitamin K2-7
- Increase in bone density and bone protection by Phosphorous, Zinc and Magnesium.
- To maximize elemental Calcium availability for bone building
- Calcium Citrate Malate : With a bioavailability as high as 42% Calcium Citrate Malate is a highly studied form of Calcium and is recognized as a calcium source that does not increase the risk of kidney stones, and in fact protects against stone-forming potential.
- Chealted Calcium Bisglycinate : A chelated Calcium form in which Calcium is bound to two molecules of amino acid Glycine. This 1:2 ratio restricts Calcium reaction with other dietary inhibitors and ensures a superior bioavailability.
- Tribasic Calcium Phosphate : A calcium salt of Phosphoric acid, which serves as a source of calcium as well as phosphorus. These 2 important nutrients work closely together to build strong bones.
- For optimal absorption, transport and utilization of Calciumabsorption-booster-image
- Vitamin D3 : TripleCalcium uses a fermented & stabilized form of Vitamin D3, for efficient absorption of Calcium from the intestines.
- Vitamin K2-7 : Vitamin K2-7 complements Vitamin D3, where it navigates the absorbed calcium selectively to the bone tissue for osteoblastic activity. Vitamin K2-7 is generally unstable in its native form with most of it being lost during the digestion process. Only TripleCalcium uses a Micronized and Microencapsulated form of Vitamin K2-7, for superior stability and absorption.
- For all-round bone care supportdensity-accretive-nutrient-image
- Zinc : Zinc plays a vital role in maintaining Insulin-like growth factor 1(IGF-1) levels in the blood, which is an important regulator of bone formation, remodeling, and calcium homeostasis.
- Magnesium : About 60% of the total bodys magnesium is found in bones where it contributes to the structural development of bone. It also influences utilization of vitamin D. Low levels of magnesium are seen to have an effect on bone mass density.
- Phosphorus : About 85% of phosphorus in body is found in bones and teeth. A balanced ratio of Phosphorus and Calcium is critical for optimum bone density.