Vcare Grape Seed & Sandalwood Face Mask - 1 Unit
VCare Grape Seed & Sandalwood Face Mask is a fragrant nourishing sheet mask enriched with the goodness of grape seed and sandalwood extracts. It is suitable for all skin types and can be applied for healthy, glowing skin. This sheet mask improves the skin's elasticity, opens the pores and cleanses your face thoroughly.
- Has healing and antiseptic effects on the skin.
- Reduces dark spots and brightens your skin tone evenly.
- Grape seed extracts protect from the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- Keeps your skin elastic and healthy.
- Demineralised water
- Polysorbate 80
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Grape seed extract
- Sandalwood oil
- Ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid disodium
- Color CI - 20285
- Grape Seed extract helps retain moisture and repairs the skin layer by layer.
- Sandalwood extract makes it rich in antioxidants, thus preventing the formation of wrinkles and skin ageing.
- It minimizes scars and inflammation from your face making it smooth and flawless.
How to Use
- Wash your face thoroughly and dry it with a towel.
- Take out the sheet mask from the sachet, unfold it, and apply it to your entire face.
- Carefully place it to fit the curves of your face, so that the entire surface of the face is covered with the mask.
- Let the mask on for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the mask gently and discard it.
- Massage the excess serum into the skin for better absorption.
- Do not apply the mask if you have cuts, scrapes, wounds or acne on your face.
- It is for external use only.
- Do not reuse the mask.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- In case of an allergic reaction, consult a doctor immediately.
Q 1. Should one wash their face after using the VCare Grape Seed & Sandalwood Face Mask?
Ans. It is not recommended to wash your face after using this face mask as it is applied after washing and drying your face. If any serum from the mask is left on your face, gently pat and spread VCare Grape Seed & Sandalwood Face Mask over so that it gets absorbed.
Q 2. Should this VCare Grape Seed & Sandalwood Face Mask be used in the morning or at night?
Ans. You can use VCare Grape Seed & Sandalwood Face Mask in the morning before putting on makeup, but it will be more suitable if you use it at night for better absorption.