Ustraa Beard Softener (Woody) - 100 Gm
Providing complete beard and skincare, Ustraa Beard Softener will make your beard strong and shiny when used daily. It also hydrates and maintains the condition of the skin beneath your beard. Mineral oils, sulphates and parabens are all absent from this beard softening product. Your beard, which is dense and long, requires regular grooming to be healthy and attractive. With top-notch ingredients, Ustraa Beard Softener (Woody) provides everything you need to maintain your beard soft and manageable.
- Ustraa Beard Softener has castor oil, which has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities.
- It contains Shea Butter which moisturises and heals a variety of skin issues, such as blemishes and wrinkles.
- Itching, sunburns, tiny skin wounds, skin allergies and other skin issues can all be helped with this product.
- Cedar oil in this softener is a natural deodoriser that helps to keep skin healthy.
- It is free of SLS and parabens.
- Castor Oil
- Shea Butter
- Mango Seed Butter
- Argan Oil
- Cedar Oil
- The beard softener moisturises your beard effectively and for a long time.
- It's a special blend of oil and wax that gives your beard a natural shine.
- The product also hydrates and maintains the condition of the skin beneath your beard.
- Ustraa Softener will maintain your beard healthily, nourished and itch-free daily.
How to Use
- Take a tiny bit of Beard Softener on your palm.
- Rub the product in between your palms.
- Distribute evenly across your beard.
- For optimal results, use after you've washed your beard.
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Keep out of the kid's reach.
- Store in a cool location.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Before making a purchase, double-check the expiration date.
Q1: What is the Beard Softener's role in my life?
Ans: Ustraa Beard Softener maintains your beard nourished, soft and itch-free all day, giving you a well-groomed appearance.
Q2: What's the difference between Beard Softener, Beard Oil and Beard Wax?
Ans: Ustraa Softener nourishes and moisturises your beard for a longer period. In comparison to Beard Oil, it also offers your beard a matte, non-shiny appearance.
Q3: Is there anything in here that I should be concerned about?
Ans: This Beard Softener includes no dangerous chemicals; instead, it provides beneficial ingredients for your beard.
Q4: How often should you use beard softener?
Ans: To have your beard feeling strong, preferably use this softener twice a week.