Tri-Activ Disinfectant Spray For Multi-Surfaces - 70% Alcohol Based - 230ml
Tri-Activ Disinfectant is a spray that is effective against the triple threat of bacteria, viruses and germs. Since viruses can survive between 3 hours to 7 days on surfaces, Tri-Activ can be used effectively to disinfect both hard and soft surfaces.
- Tri-Activ Disinfectant Spray is a no-wipe disinfectant that can be used on all kinds of surfaces and non-living areas for personal and home hygiene.
- The disinfectant protects against bacteria, germs and viruses while leaving a fresh fragrance in the air when it is used.
- Can be used on frequently touched surfaces in the house such as door handles or areas like elevator buttons and desks.
- 70% alcohol w/w, Nimba, Nimbuka, Dhanyaka, Sarala, Exudate
- Propellants (Butane, Propane, Isobutane)
For disinfecting surfaces and frequently touched objects as well as disinfection of ambient air.
How to Use
- For hard surfaces: Shake the can well, spray from 15-20cm from the surface till it is covered in a light mist and then wait till the liquid evaporates. Do not use wood or food containers.
- For soft surfaces: Shake the can well, spray the disinfectant on the fabric till it is moist (do not saturate the fabric!) then wait till it is dry (about 60 seconds). Do not use it on satin, rayon, silk or acetate fabrics.
- Can be used for sofas, mattresses and clothes.
- Keep it away from heat, fire, sparks and open flames, as these are highly flammable products.
- Do not spray on open flames, incandescent materials or electrical outlets.
- Do not puncture the can even after the product is used up.
- Do not use it on the body or on pets. Keep it away from children and sources of heat.
- This spray is for external use only.
Q1. How long does it last?
Ans: The duration of use will depend on how often you use the spray.
Q2. What is the size of the bottle?
Ans: This spray can of Tri-Activ Disinfectant Spray contains 230 ml of usable liquid spray.
Q3. Is it safe?
Ans: Yes, it is safe and helps to keep your surroundings germ-free with proper use. Please follow all the instructions and safety information printed on the product.
Q4. Can I use it to sanitize my smartphone or other devices?
Ans: No, it is not suitable for electronic devices and could cause permanent damage if used for such items.
Q5. Can it be used to sanitize hands?
Ans: No, do not use Tri-Activ Disinfectant Spray on your body or any living things. This spray is meant only for inanimate, non-living surfaces.