Sugar Free Gold Sweetener Tablets Bottle Of 110
Sugar Free Gold Low-Calorie Sweetener is a sugar substitute. It is a healthier alternative to sugar, made from aspartame, a protein derivative; it is nutritious, safe and low-calorie. You can still get the sweetness and taste of sugar with this, but with negligible calories. When you cut down on excess calories, you become fit and healthy.
- Helps in providing sweetness minus the calories.
- Making Sugar Free a part of the fitness plan will help to avoid unwanted calories.
- Sugar Free Gold is made from aspartame, a protein derivative that is sweeter than sugar.
- Have negligible calories thus good for weight-watchers and diabetic people.
- It is ideal for adding to beverages as well as daily meals.
Sugar Free Gold tablets can be used by all health-conscious people and those who are overweight, diabetic or who suffer from high cholesterol problems.
How to Use
1 pellet is equivalent in sweetness to 1 teaspoon of sugar. You can use it according to your taste. Consider seeking medical advice if you have a health condition.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended pellet.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Check the expiry date.
Q1. Is Sugar Free good for health?
Ans: Yes, Sugar Free Gold is safe and can help you avoid almost 500 calories a day. However, it should be used only in moderation.
Q2. Is Sugar Free Natura good for diabetic patients?
Ans: Sugar Free Natura provides sweetness without the calories. It is ideal for people with diabetes and individuals who are driven towards health and general fitness.
Q3. What can you eat on a no sugar diet?
Ans: You can include grains in your diet, whole-grain bread and pasta, brown rice and oatmeal are allowed. You can also eat low-fat dairies like milk, cheese and yoghurt, eggs, nuts, fish and many lean types of meat, including beef and pork. Speak to your doctor for a diet that’s best suited for you.