Sugar Free Gold Sweetener Tablets Strip Of 300
Sugar Free gold sweetener is a healthier and better alternative than regular sugar. It is made from a protein derivative known as Aspartame. You can successfully cut down on unwanted calories from the sugar in your daily meals by switching on to sugar free, a nutritious and safe substitute. It keeps you fit and is not only meant for people suffering from diabetes. It helps manage your weight and checks health risks such as obesity or cholesterol problems.
- Sugar Free must be included in your fitness plan.
- It is ideal for adding to beverages.
- Sugar Free Gold is made from aspartame, which is 200 times sweeter than sugar.
- It has low calories which are good for people managing their weight.
- If suffering from diabetes, sugar free gold is highly beneficial.
Aspartame is the key ingredient in Sugar Free Gold.
Sugar Free powder is India’s largest selling artificial sweetener. It has no side effects on your health and can be used in a wide range of dishes. Use Sugar Free in a variety of beverages like tea, coffee, lassi, etc.
How to Use
You must remember that one pellet is equivalent in sweetness to one teaspoon of regular sugar. You should use sugar free according to your taste or as directed by your physician.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Always check its expiry date.
Q1. Is Sugar free bad for kidneys?
Ans. Sugar free sweeteners do not raise blood sugars, but since they are artificial and relatively new products, it is advised to use them in moderation otherwise it may have negative effects on the kidneys.
Q2. Is sugar free recommended for weight loss?
Ans. It is always a good option to opt for sugar free instead of regular sugar. Switching to sugar-free varieties of foods and beverages will significantly reduce your calorie intake and help you lose weight.
Q3. Is Sugar Free safe for consumption?
Ans. Sugar Free comes in 3 variants, Sugar Free Gold which contains Aspartame, Sugar Free Natura which is made from Sucralose and is safe for consumption. However, overconsumption of any food item or ingredient can prove to be harmful.