Sugar Free Natura 100 Sachet Sweetener Sachets Box Of 100 'S
Sugar Free Natura is a very low-calorie sweetener to substitute sugar. It contains sucralose that doesn’t increase your blood sugar levels or make you gain weight, making Sugar Free Natura sweetener a perfect match for diabetics and those trying to watch their weight.
- The main component of Sugar Free Natura is Sucralose, which does not get digested or absorbed by the body. Hence, it is extremely useful for those who need to manage their blood sugar.
- 1 sachet (0.75g) of Sugar Free Natura is equal to two teaspoons (5gm) of sugar in sweetness.
- It allows diabetics and those managing their weight to enjoy the sweet things in life while not harming their health.
- Sugar Free Natura Can be used for baking and cooking as well as be added directly to your beverage of choice, such as coffee or tea.
- It is ideal for fitness-conscious people who want to reduce their caloric intake but still have a sweet tooth.
Sucralose, Dextrose, Silicon Dioxide.
- Sugar-free sweetener for diabetic patients.
- An extremely low-calorie sugar substitute for the health-conscious and those watching their weight.
How to Use
- Add a little Sugar Free Natura to your beverage of choice, check the sweetness level before adding more.
- Use in cooking and baking in place of sugar, after checking the sweetness level as per your preference.
- Do not use excessive amounts of Sugar Free Natura.
- To be taken under medical supervision and advice.
- Do not serve it to children without permission from your doctor.
Q1: Does it come in pellet form?
Ans: This pack comes in powder form with sachets inside the box.
Q2: How many sachets are in the pack?
Ans: There are 100 sachets in the pack, each sachet is 0.75g in weight.
Q3: What is the maximum amount of sachets I can consume per day?
Ans: As per the recommendations on the box, do not consume more than 29 sachets per day for a body weight of 70kg. For people of lower body weights, you will need to consume less than 29 sachets.
Q4: Can it be used for cold beverages as well?
Ans: Yes, it can be used in the preparation of both hot and cold beverages.