Sirona Biodegradable Super Soft Black Sanitary Pads/Napkins - Large (L) Night Pads (Pack Of 10)
Sirona Biodegradable Super Soft Black Sanitary Pads are made using eco-friendly, ultra-thin and breathable material to keep you rash-free. It does not allow the liquid to leak from it and the black colour promotes its use during the menstrual cycle. No animals were harmed in manufacturing Sirona Biodegradable Super Soft Black Sanitary Pads.
- Ultra-thin pads, which makes it comfortable.
- Paraben-free, chlorine-free and toxic-free.
- A colourful approach encourages the use of sanitary products.
- Polylactic acid
- Natural colors
How to Use
- Remove as many Sirona pads as required from the packaging.
- Remove the adhesive strip pasted behind the sanitary pad.
- Paste the adhesive strip on the inside of the panty or underwear.
- Put it on the undergarment to use.
- Change the sanitary pads according to your requirements.
- Choose the size of the sanitary napkin as per your comfort.
- Change the napkins if you feel it is complete and every 4-5 hours in general.
- Always carry an extra napkin in case of leakage.
- Keep it away from children and animals.
- Store Sirona napkins in a dry and cool place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Use the pads before the expiry date.
- Dispose of all kinds of pads properly.
Q 1. How often should sanitary napkins be changed?
Ans. Changing napkins depends on your menstrual flow. If the flow is light-moderate, you can change them every 4-5 hours. If the flow is heavy, pads should be changed every 2 hours. It is different for every woman.
Q 2. What can happen if a sanitary napkin is worn for too long?
Ans. If a sanitary napkin is worn for too long, it could result in moisture formation, increasing the chances of a bacterial or fungal infection. It can also give you rashes, making you uncomfortable.
Q 3. How are sanitary napkins absorbent?
Ans. Sanitary napkins are made of absorbent materials like cotton and petroleum-based polymer that change liquid into gel. The combination of both makes Sirona pads very absorbent.
Q 4. Are Sirona eco-friendly biodegradable sanitary pads better than synthetic sanitary pads?
Ans. Yes, they are better than synthetic pads for both women and the environment. The ingredients used in manufacturing make it skin-friendly and they are biodegradable.