Safe Care Total Hi-Protection Ppe Kit
Safe Care Total Hi-protection PPE Kit is a whole package that includes safety gear required to combat coronavirus. The PPE kit contains an overall, gloves, mask, shoe covers and eye goggles to create a barrier between you and the virus lurking in the atmosphere. Safe Care Total Hi-protection PPE Kit is designed to keep you secure from the virus at all times. The kit is especially for use in the presence of infected individuals and is tested to tackle the possible chance of infection.
- Safe Care Total Hi-protection PPE Kit provides all the necessary gear required for protection altogether.
- The overall gown is made of strong non-woven fabric in standard size.
- The 3-ply mask filters 98% bacteria from the air so that you can breathe clean. The loops are strong and soft on the ear making them comfortable to wear for a longer duration.
- The lightweight safety goggles are strong enough to shield the eyes and face from germs.
- The shoe covers are light and have an elastic grip for proper fitting.
- The gloves are customizable from latex to nitrile and have a good grip in both dry and wet conditions.
Safe Care Total Hi-protection Ppe Kit should be worn in case you are taking care of or in the vicinity of an infected person or virus sample. It should be worn in healthcare facilities like hospitals, covid wards, doctor’s clinics, laboratories and pathologies to provide safety from the germs around.
How to Use
- Read the manual before opening the Safe Care Total Hi-protection PPE Kit.
- Sanitize your hands and wear the PPE suit in the advised order.
- Take proper care of your PPE suit.
- Return the PPE to its collection point or dispose of it in a biohazard-marked bag, whichever is specified by your facility.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Wear the suit properly to avoid entry of the virus from any point.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the product and report it if the kit is damaged in any way.
- Dispose off the PPE kit responsibly.
Q1. Where should I wear the Safe Care Total Hi-protection Ppe Kit?
Ans: Safe Care Total Hi-protection Ppe Kit is used in places where chances of contamination from infected individuals or their droplets are the highest like in hospitals, clinics and pathologies.
Q2. Can I reuse the Safe Care Total Hi-protection Ppe Kit mask?
Ans: No. Safe Care Total Hi-protection Ppe Kit mask is a 3-ply mask that covers from mouth and nose properly against aerosol particles and droplets. You should dispose off it after use in a proper biohazard waste bag.