Safe Care Total Hi-protection Ppe Kit
Medical Disposable PPE Kit includes protective clothing(overall suit top/ bottom/ cap), surgical gloves, head hood covering neck and shoulder,3 PLY facemask, safety goggles, shoe covers and disposable bag are all equipments designed to protect the wearer from injury or the spread of infection or illness.
PPE is commonly used in health care settings such as hospitals, doctor's offices and clinical labs.
Product Specification and Features:
- When used properly, PPE acts as a barrier between infectious materials such as viral and bacterial contaminants and your skin, mouth, nose, or eyes (mucous membranes)
- The barrier has the potential to block transmission of contaminants from blood, body fluids, or respiratory secretions
- PPE may also protect patients who are at high risk for contracting infections through a surgical procedure or who have a medical condition
- Protects the user from being exposed to substances or potentially infectious material
Directions For Use:
Use as directed.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid any wear or tear