Runbugz Mosquito Repellent Patches (Pack Of 48)- Green
RunBugz is a brand that offers quality, hygiene repellents and other home care products. It ensures the health of every individual with its top-quality products. RunBugz Mosquito Repellent Patches protects you against different diseases like dengue, malaria, Zika and chikungunya caused by mosquitoes. It provides up to 24 hours of protection against mosquitos and is ideal for outdoor activities like sports, camping, playground, etc. Protect your loved ones with these mosquito repellent patches from various mosquito-borne diseases.
- These patches are suitable for infants, kids, toddlers, children, babies and adults.
- It provides up to 24 hours of mosquito protection.
- These patches are waterproof and ideal for activities like sports, camping, playgrounds, trips, etc.
- Protects against different diseases caused by mosquitoes.
- These patches are made with natural ingredients and are entirely safe for children.
- Lavender oil
- Citronella oil
- Lemongrass oil
- Peppermint oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- The Mosquito Repellent Patches prevent diseases caused by mosquitoes.
- These patches are 100% safe for babies, as they are made from naturally derived oils.
- These are perfect for outdoor use since they are waterproof.
- Safe and convenient to use.
- The RunBugz Mosquito Patches contain lavender oil, lemongrass oil, citronella oil, which are natural plant-based repellents that eliminate pests such as mosquitoes.
How to Use
- Peel the mosquito repellent patch.
- Stick it on your bedside, school bags, t-shirts, cots, etc.
- Do not apply directly to the skin.
- Use it for external purposes only.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
Q1: Are there any side effects of this product?
Ans: There are no RunBugz Mosquito Repellent Patches side effects. It is made from natural ingredients and is 100% safe for children, providing up to 24 hours of protection.
Q2: What is the expiry date of these Mosquito Repellent Patches?
Ans: You should use these mosquito repellent patches best before 24 months from the manufacturing date. All the information has been provided on the pack and the box regarding this product.
Q3: Can we reuse the patches?
Ans: No, it is made for one-time use only, but it is effective and provides proper protection against diseases like Dengue, Malaria, Zika and Chikungunya caused by mosquitoes.
Q4: What is the number of patches in this pack?
Ans: This pack contains 48 mosquito repellent patches in a zip-lock package.