Protinex Junior Vanilla - 200gm Tin
Protinex Junior bridges the nutrition deficit in your child's diet by providing them with essential fatty acids that are crucial for brain development. It includes DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid that constitutes a large part of the brain. DHA is a vital nutrient for normal brain function. It supports average IQ and memory.
Regular use of Protinex Junior for kids boosts memory development, improving comprehension and behaviour. Usually, DHA uptake is low in Indian children. Protinex helps with that and also supplies kids with other essential nutrients that promote growth and immunity. It also carries a good amount of protein that fills your child's daily requirements of the same.
- It contains 37 vital nutrients.
- Improves cognitive (comprehension) processes such as thinning, knowing, remembering and problem-solving.
- Protinex Junior for kids contains DHA that improves IQ and memory recall.
- Improves behaviour.
- Boosts immunity, brain development and growth.
- Provides children with the right amount of protein that helps in muscle growth.
- It contains natural soluble fibre that improves the normal digestive process.
- Boost bone development.
- Flavoured with tasty vanilla that makes it delicious for kids.
- Partially skimmed milk, Sucrose, Maltodextrin
- Emulsifier, Taurine, L-carnitine, Antioxidants
- Soya Protein
- Whey protein concentrate, Corn oil, Medium-chain triglycerides
- Soya protein isolates
- Added flavour
- To provide your child with adequate supplements of DHA and protein.
- It boosts brain development and immunity.
- To promote muscle growth and improve bone density.
How to Use
- Take a mug of lukewarm milk (200ml).
- Add four to five heaped spoons of Junior Protinex Vanilla Flavour.
- Add sugar for taste (if desired).
- Stir it well and consume it fresh.
- Recommended Protinex Junior dosage: 1 serving (45grm) per day.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Not recommended for children with allergies to peanuts or soya.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the lid tightly closed after use.
- Use a dry spoon to avoid caking.
- Use Proteinex Junior within a month after opening.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
Q1. Are there any side effects of Protinex Junior?
Ans: There are no side effects of Proteinex Junior. However, it is not recommended for people with peanut or soya allergies.
Q2. What are the vitamins present in Protinex Junior?
Ans: Protinex Junior contains Vitamin D, Vitamin A, C, B12, Folate and much more.
Q3. How much protein does one serving of the drink contain?
Ans: 200ml of milk with one serving of Protinex Junior provides 14grm of protein.