Kapiva Kerala Virgin Coconut Oil (Cold-Pressed For Maximum Nutrition) -500 Ml
Coconut oil belongs to a unique category of vegetable oils called lauric oils that one could use for food and medicinal applications, which is well documented in Ayurvedic literature.
Kapiva Ayurveda Coconut Oil is produced using Cold-Pressed technology that would lead to maximum retention of its phytoconstituents. Kapiva Ayurveda Coconut Oil is the best coconut oil available in the market, with quality attributes like 100% pure, unrefined, vegan, and keto-friendly. It is high in antioxidants value and moisturising properties. Due to its fresh taste and natural aroma, it becomes an ideal multipurpose oil to consume and can be used for skin and hair purposes. Kapiva Ayurveda Coconut Oil offers hair and skin-related benefits such as delaying the effects of ageing, fighting acne, strengthening and promoting hair growth, etc. You can also use this coconut oil for consumption to improve your health by helping your immune function and weight management.
- High in antioxidants content that helps your body to function optimally.
- This coconut oil is fortified with a superfood’s goodness and enables you to improve your immunity and boost your metabolism.
- It strengthens your hair from the roots and assists them in growing & remaining hydrated.
- Free from harmful & synthetic preservatives or chemicals.
100% Pure Coconut Oil.
- Act as a functional food oil.
- It helps in lowering lipid levels in serum and tissues.
- It also reduces LDL oxidation by physiological oxidants.
- Beneficial for better liver functioning due to its hepatoprotective activity.
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic.
- The compounds have a wound-healing effect.
- Helpful to counter the symptoms of dry eye.
- It improves endothelial functions and prevents blood pressure elevation.
- Helpful in balancing blood sugar levels.
- Act as a wonderful antimicrobial agent.
How to Use
Hair & skin moisturiser:
- Apply a few drops directly to the scalp or skin, and then massage thoroughly on the applied area.
- As directed by the physician.
- Use around 1 to 2 tablespoons of the oil to stir-fry or a quick saute.
- Apply it on a cotton swab and clean your skin to remove oil-soluble or water-impermeable make-up.
- When used for medical purposes, first consult with your physicians.
- Keep out from the reach of children.
- Store in a cool & dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Consult your dietician before using it for weight management.
Q1. Can it be used in a keto-friendly diet?
Ans: Yes. It is a keto-friendly dietary supplement.
Q2. What is virgin coconut oil?
Ans: An oil is extracted from the plant part (here coconut fruit) without the application of any heat.
Q3. Does it reduce weight?
Ans: Yes. Consult your dietician/nutritionist/physician before using it to lose weight.
Q4. Can it be used as a massage oil?
Ans: Yes, you can use it for massage purposes.