Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle Twin Pack Kpp 240ml (Pink & White) Nipple L
The Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle Twin Pack KPP 240ml with L-Type Nipple is a feeding bottle that features a distinctive streamline form that makes the bottle simple to grasp and clean. The feeding bottle's nipple is stretchable, allowing for effortless sucking and a wide range of movement for the baby's tongue. It's composed of ultra-soft silicone and the nipple's double thickness provides softness and flexibility, making it easy for the infant to latch onto it.
- Ultra-soft silicone nipple.
- Easy to hold and clean.
- AVS technology
- Quality durable plastic.
- BPA & BPS free
- Promotes peristaltic movement in the baby's tongue.
- Durable twin pack.
- The Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle allows for natural tongue movement, ensuring that the baby's face and jaw muscles grow to their full potential.
- The Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle has a unique air ventilation system that allows for minimal air intake and smooth milk drinking by the infant.
- The bottle's nipple is stretchable, allowing for effortless sucking and a wide range of movement for the baby's tongue.
- The nipple is made of ultra-soft silicone with a double thickness that provides softness and flexibility, making it easy for the infant to latch on to it.
- The bottle's distinctive streamlining form makes it simple for the mother to grasp, clean and feed her child.
- The bottle lets the baby's tongue move freely, allowing the face and jaw muscles to grow to their full potential.
- The flow of milk can also be increased or decreased by adjusting the nipple.
- Rinse with water immediately after each use.
- For bottle cleaning, use a nylon brush.
- Before each usage, sterilise it.
Q 1. What is a peristaltic teat and how does it work?
Ans. The Pigeon Flexible Peristaltic Teat has a thin neck and is made of double-thickness silicone for optimal softness and flexibility for latching on to it. Each teat also has a unique venting mechanism that helps to minimise colic by reducing ingested air.
Q 2. Are Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottles safe?
Ans. Pigeon is dedicated to providing high-quality care products. It is based on three tenets: studying and researching child development, creating high-quality goods and meeting the requirements of newborns and parents all over the world, providing complete family happiness.
Q3. Is Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle BPA-free?
Ans. Yes, Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle is BPA-free, anti-colic, non-toxic and safe for kids. It is made of food-safe polypropylene. It is dishwasher safe, steriliser safe and microwave safe.
Q 4. Is Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle able to adjust milk flow?
Ans. Yes, the nipple adapts itself to the shape of the baby's tongue, encouraging peristaltic action. The flow of milk can also be regulated by adjusting the nipple.