Colgate Maxfresh Toothpaste Red Gel Paste With Menthol - 150gx4(Spicy Fresh)-600g
Refresh with Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste and seize your day because every day is a fresh start. Colgate is India’s most trusted oral care brand. As a trusted partner, we are committed to doing business with integrity and respect for all people and the world around you. Colgate offers quality oral care products, including toothpastes and toothbrushes,as well as expert dental health information. This toothpaste is 100% vegan and gluten free. We care about our environment, Colgate India is the nation's first to earn True Zero Waste Platinum certification for all its four manufacturing sites in India, from Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI). This toothpaste is made in India, with highest quality standards.
- Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste contains menthol that gives intense cooling and super freshness and helps fight bad breath. It fights cavities, keeps germ build-up at bay and makes your teeth whiter on continuous use. Use it with a Colgate toothbrush and Plax mouthwash to enjoy fresh breath entire day
- Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
- Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
- Colgate is India's most trusted oral care brand and certified by Indian Dental Association. This toothpaste is 100% Vegan and Gluten free
Sorbitol, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Flavor, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene Glycol 600, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, White Film, Eugenol, CI 16035, in aqueous base.
- It is infused with cooling crystals that dissolve in your mouth give a pop of freshness while brushing.
- The menthol provides a spicy cool sensation and gives you fresher breath.
- It prevents foul breath.
- It promotes dental hygiene by preventing germ build-up, thereby hindering the formation of cavities and plaques.
- With regular usage, it brightens the teeth giving rise to a sparkling white smile.
Directions for Use
- Take a small amount of the toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Start brushing on the outer surfaces of your teeth.
- Tilt your brush at a 45° angle and brush against the gum line to get rid of any trapped plaque or food debris.
- Brush the inner surface of your teeth.
- Clean the chewing surfaces of your teeth.
- Brush your tongue.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly.
- Brush at least twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not swallow.
- For children under 6 years of age, adult supervision is required.
- Children must use only a pea-sized amount.
Q1: Does this toothpaste contain fluoride?
Ans: Yes, this toothpaste contains fluoride. Fluoride fortifies tooth enamel against acid attacks and can prevent cavities in both children and adults. While proper brushing and flossing habits are critical in the removal of plaque, this toothpaste provides additional benefits necessary to your oral health.
Q2: What is the shelf life of this product?
Ans: The shelf life of this product is 24 months from the date of manufacture.