R For Rabbit Penguin Spout Sipper Sippers - Orange
The R for Rabbit Penguin Spout Sipper is made of silicone. It is extremely suitable for children. The soft texture of the sipper goes easy on the gums of the baby if they chew on it. The bottle has a wide neck for easy cleaning of the inside. The sipper has baby pictures all over it, making it an engaging toy to the eager eyes of your child. Even if you leave the sipper in the hands of your child, the leak-proof system will ensure no liquid is spilt. Being hygiene-friendly, comfortable on baby gums and attractive to look at recommends it for baby use.
- The silicone material makes the sipper easy on the gums of the child.
- The silicone spout is soft enough for the child to drink from easily.
- There are handles on both sides of the sipper, enabling infants to hold the cup on their own.
- The sipper is leak-proof. Thus, it makes the process of feeding hassle-free for both parents and children.
- The wide opening allows for easy cleaning of the inside of the bottle.
- Food-grade polypropylene (BPA and Phthalate free)
- The babies can hold and sip independently from it.
- It is spill-free for non-messy usage.
How to Use
- Wash the R for Rabbit Penguin Spout Sipper with mildly hot water to get rid of any germs.
- Make sure the beverage/liquid food isn’t too hot for your child before pouring it into the sipper.
- Screw the lid on tightly before handing it over to your child.
- Always supervise use by young children.
- Do not feed your child using this product if they are younger than 14 months.
Q 1. Can one remove the handles of the R for Rabbit Spout Sipper?
Ans: Yes, the handles of R for Rabbit Penguin Spout Sipper are removable, facilitating easy and thorough cleaning.
Q 2. Is the sipper microwave safe?
Ans: Yes, the R for Rabbit Penguin Spout Sipper is both microwave and freezer safe.
Q 3. Is the R for Rabbit Penguin Spout Sipper convenient to carry in a bag?
Ans: Yes. R for Rabbit Penguin Spout Sipper’s portable size feature makes it suitable for carrying in a bag.