Personal Protective Equipment Kit (ppe) By D.p. Enterprise
The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Kit by D.P Enterprise prevents the entry of any potentially infectious foreign particles into your body. It is mainly used in healthcare centres and hospitals by frontline workers exposed to the potentially infectious environment. It consists of a full-body cover suit attached with a hood and foot cover, gloves, goggles, surgical mask, cap and disposable bag. The equipment blocks the transmission of any contaminants to the skin or into the body via direct contact.
- Prevents the direct contact or entry of toxins or germs through the respiratory tract.
- Acts as a barrier against potentially harmful foreign substances, including the COVID-19 virus.
- Has a durable finish.
- Full body cover suit
- Face cover shield
- Safety gloves
- Surgical masks
- Disposable bag
- Protects healthcare workers against the COVID-19 virus and other contagious infections.
- Used for preventing any contact with harmful bacteria, germs and toxic gases.
- Acts as a barrier between infection-causing substances and skin-like mucous membranes.
How to Use
- Put on the lower half of the suit and rubber boots.
- Put on the impermeable suit and rubber gloves.
- Put on the face mask, goggles and shield.
- Put on the headcover.
- Put the PPE Kit every time before handling a suspected or probable viral infection.
- Sanitise after every use.
- Change gloves between different patients.
- Change gloves if they get torn or damaged.
- Put on the safety equipment with complete hygiene.
- Read the information on the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Q1. Is the PPE Kit by D.P Enterprise durable to use?
Ans: Yes, the PPE Kit is completely durable, easy to use and long-lasting.
Q2. What are the dimensions of the PPE Kit?
Ans: The PPE Kit measures 28 x 23x8 cm.
Q3. Is the PPE Kit heavy?
Ans: The PPE Kit weighs 300 grams.
Q4. Can this kit be worn by both men and women?
Ans: The PPE Kit can be worn by any gender.